Chapter ten: When things go wrong

-Luke's POV-

I had just promised Harper something I know I can keep. I promised her nothing will ever happen to her again. She like my sister now. I have to protect her. "Luke?" Harper asked me. "Yeah?" I replied. "Did you mean what you said? About protecting me?" She asked me. I nodded. "Every word of it." I said, kneeling next to her as she lay hardly able to move on the sofa. "I never thought you would say something like that Luke." Alex said, joining me at Harpers side. "He's like my brother now Alex. And your like a sister." Harper said, smiling weakly at Alex. "I think me, Luke and Ashton consider you and Calum family now." Alex said to Harper. Harper winced in pain as her leg bled. She looked in so much pain but there was nothing none of us could do. They were attacked by wolfs, and if a vampire gets attacked by a wolf, it can sometimes resort in death.

-Harpers pov-

Calum, Luke, Ashton amd Alex just sat or stood around watching as me and Michael struggle with all the pain that was running theough our systems. I held loosely onto Michaels hand as we fought for breath, for life and for our love towards each. "Michael..." I said, glancing nervously at the boy I loved. "Im still here princess.." He said, squeezing my hand lightly. I smiled weakly, knowing that he was still alive and he still loved me. "Guys, theres something I need to tell you..." Ashton said, walking over to me and Michael and kneeling beside me. "What is it Ash?" I asked, wincing. "We may able to help you." He said. Me and Michael were shocked. "You mean..." I asked. Ashton nodded. "We may be able to get rid of the pain you and Michael are going through." Ashton said, gently tucking a stray peice of hair from my face. I didnt know what to say. The pain me and Michael were going through was horrific and I couldn't stand it much longer. "How can you help Ash?" I asked, but I couldn't say anything else, the pain was too much. I started screaming because of how much pain I was in.

-Cals POV-

Seeing my sister in so much pain killed me. I started to walk to her went ash caught my arm. "Leave her Calum." He said to me. "No Ash!" I looked at my incerdibly ill yet beautiful younger sibling. "I love her." As soon as I said that, all of Harpers physical wounds healed. The nasty gash on her right leg, the scorching burn on her left shoulder and all the tears that had left her beautiful blue-green eyes vanished. "What happened!" I asked, seriously confused. "It's like in Frozen, an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart, but in this case, you healed your sister." Alex said, walking up to me. "What about Michael?" Harper asked. "Do the same tell him how much you love him." I said.

A/N: Again rushed, again really short, but Katie is wanting so many chapters! Jeez girl just cos I said this would be a long book doesn't mean there has to be so many updates in one day! This do my 5th chapter today!!

Anyway guys! This is Charley signing off!

😘💕⭐️❤️💜😆💙💋🇺🇸🇬🇧🌏💍