Chapter nine: The truth.

-Ashtons POV-

Ater the battle we all were tired. But Harper and Michael were seriously hurt. "What are we meant to do? We cant take them to the hospital... If they find out that Harper and Michael are both vampires... They'll kill them!" I said. Harper looked out the window, clearly hiding something. "Your hiding something, i can sense it." Luke said. Walking over to her. "Look." She said, pointing to her teeth. 2 seconds later a pair of gleaming white fangs appeared. "When did you get them?" I asked. "When I was at Ross's base." She said. Michael smirked. His girlfriend was now a full vampire, but hadnt discovered her main talent.

Italics: Harper

Bold Italics: Ashton

I can tell your thinking about me Ashton ;)

Im not thinking about.. Wait.. If your talking to me through my thoughts, you must have the same talent as Michael!

Maybe ;)

Anyway, talk normally, Michael will suspece something :)

Okay Ashton :)

Harper smiled at me, then turned to Michael. "I need to tell you all something." She said, hardly able to move. Calum rushed over and helped his sister sit up on the sofa. She smiled at him. "Thanks Calum. Now, I bet by now most of you might of started wondering why I always wear long sleeves." She said. Me, Michael and Calum nodded. Alex and Luke on thr other hand shook their heads. "Well, after Calum went missing, Ross started attacking me more often. He was a childhood friend who then became my boyfriend. Once I told him what had happened he freaked and transformed into his werewolf form, he hurt me so many times i almost died. Luckliy he stopped once he saw the damage he had done and rushed me to the hospital. Thats why I always wear long sleeves." She said, pulling her sleeves up so we could see the damage. There, on the girl Michael had chosen's arms lay thousands and thousands of scars. Some were small, others medium and a couple were long, painful looking ones.

-Harpers POV-

After showing my new and kinda old family my arms they all promised me they would do everything and anything they could to stop anymore damage appearing in my pale skin. I actaully felt loved for the first time in what felt like forever. I started being hugged by everyone in that room. They all cared, even Luke which was something i wasnt expected. "Harper, I promise you. I will not let anymore damage come to you. You mean everything to us, but even more to Michael." He said, taking my hand. I just smiled at him. Who knew a vampire like Luke, could be so caring to a girl with a bad past and an abuvise ex? Well thats what I thought. The Luke brought me back so reality by snapping his fingers in frout of my face. "Earth to Harper!" He joked.

A/N: Soooo..... Longish chapter! This was really rushed again as Katie said if i didnt have anything up by 9am tomorrow she wouls scream at me and trust me.... When Katies mad, shes like Michael in the book when hes angry. Oh and the emojis at the enf of this will be different as i used my ipad to write this chapter!

Anyway... This is Charley signing off!

😘💕❤️⭐️💙💜🇺🇸💋🌞😆💍🌏🇬🇧