Chapter twelve: Jordi Returns

-Alexs POV-

"Alex, I think your phones ringing." Ash said. He was right it was. "Hold on. I need to take this." I said walking away. "Hello?" I said. "Hey sis. Its Jordi." The person at the other end said.

-Phone Call-

Alex: What do you want?

Jordi: I want to talk to you. Face to face.

Alex: But... Im on tour, with Luke and the others you know i am.

Jordi: Im coming to the next concert. I got tickets and a backstage pass.

Alex: Fine whatever. Wait.... We have a show tonight.

Jordi: I know. Im coming to that one.

Alex: -Line goes dead-

I ran back to the others. "Ash, I need to talk to you. Now." I said. He nodded and followed me. "Whats up?" He asked, sitting down on his bunk. "Its Jordi. He's coming to the show tonight." I said. Ash looked at me confused. "Jordi? But how... How did he know where we are?" He asked. I shrugged. "No idea.... But he's got a backstage pass..." I said, fiddling with a piece of hair. Ash got up. "We need to tell the others." He said. I just nodded. I didnt want to tell them that my other brother as in my TWIN brother was coming to the show tonight... "Guys. We need to talk." I said, sitting on Luke.

-Harpers POV-

Alex and Ash looked serious. "Whats wrong?" I asked, as Michael wrapped an arm round my waist. "My twin brother, Jordi, is coming to the show today. I dont want him to come." Alex said. Michael looked at Alex worriedly. "Why not? He's your twin." He asked. "I dont want him to meet Harper. He's part of Ross's gang. Ross changed him to a werewolf but he still pocesses the powers of a vampire." Alex said, as Luke placed a small kiss on her cheek. I looked at Michael then back at my best friend. "Alex? Can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded getting up off Luke's lap. She followed me out of the bus. "Whats wrong?" She asked, looking worried. "If Jordis part of Ross's gang, and he's coming to the show today then I'm dead. He'll tell Ross i survived what happened and Ross will try it again." I said, tears threating to fall. I tried blinking them back but it was no use. Drop by drop, inch by inch they fell. I couldnt control it. Alex went pulled me into a hug but I zoomed back. If I was having a breakdown no-one could calm me down, no-one expect Michael. "Go.... Go get... Michael..." I said, trembling with the thought of suffering a traumatic encounter with Ross. Alex sped to bus and returned with Michael 10 seconds later.

-Alexs POV-

Once I had managed to get Michael to come and calm Harper down, I led him outside but once again Harper had been dragged off by some stupid wolf. "HARPER!!!!" Michael said, trying to keep a growl from escaping his mouth. But it didnt work. He growled, angry that Harpers abviuse ex had taken her again.

A/N: another cliffhanger. Yes i know this is really bad but yeah. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is my 2nd chapter today! Another coming later!

This is charley signing off!

❤️😊😂👌😳😏😍😆☺️😅