Chapter Seventeen: Lovestruck- The Vamps return

-Alex's POV-

I was sat alone thinking about what I had done to Jordi. "Hmm, Lovestruck? Haven't heard this for a while." I said, turning the volume up on my headphones. "I'd sing your name over the airwaves, crash on your couch and sleep off or stay awake. If not tonight, maybe tomorrow, cause I'm hung up, I'm shook up, I'm Lovestruck." I sang aloud. I heard four people clapping. Looking up I saw four people I thought I would never see again, The Vamps, more importantly my brothers, Brad and Connor. "Guys. What are you doing here?" I sake, pausing my music and jumping up off the sofa. "We came to see you. May I just add I've forgotten how beautiful your singing voice is Alex." Brad said, walking across the room to me and pulling me into a hug. I breathed in Brads scent, remembering all the happy times we had together. Then Connor joined the hug. Spinning round, I took in Connors scent. "I thought I would never see you again..." I sobbed. Then Harper walked in. "Who are you?" She asked, but the look on her face showed she knew who they were. "Harper. It's us, James and Tristan." James said, slowly advancing towards Harper. "James? Tris? My twin brothers?" She asked. Brad nodded. "Yep and me Brad and Connor of course." Brad added. "As in The Vamps?" She asked. All four of them nodded. Harper ran to James hugging him tight. "I thought you would have forgotten me." She cried. "We could never forget you." James said. She smiled.

-Harpers POV-

My brothers, and Brad and Connor, where here. In frout of me. A family reunion.... Thats just what I needed. Perfect when I'm annoyed with people. "Someone's annoyed." I heard a voice, an austrialian one. "Michael. Im fine." I said, pulling away from James and Tris. "Yeah no your not." Michael said, pulling me into a hug.

-Tristan's POV-

Harper seemed so happy to see Michael. She seemed to be okay but I thought that she was putting it on. "Something's up Harper. I can tell." Michael said. She pulled away from Michael and took a step back. "I'm fine stop worrying." She said, looking directly at Michael. Then she starting singing aloud without realising. "I wish that I could wake up with amneisa... And forget about the stupid little things... Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and the memories i never can escape... Cos I'm not fine at all." She sung barely audible. "So your not fine. Whats wrong?" Michael asked. Her head shot up. "Nothing. I'm just tired. Being a vampire is harder then i thought...." She said, sitting down on the sofa.

-Brads POV-

"Hey Alex. Me and the others are goin out for food later? Wanna come?" I asked. Alex nodded. "Oh and Harper can come as well." Connor said, looking at Harper. We all headed out, me holding Alexs hand and James holding Harpers hand. "So Harper. Appeartly your a vampire now? Is this true?" Tris asked. Harper just nodded. "I was dying because of Ross. Michael had to change me to save my life." She said. Tristan and James stopped dead in their tracks. "You mean?" James asked. "Yeah. Im a vampire...." Harper trailed off.

-James' POV-

My sisters a vampire?! "You wont hurt us though? Right?" I asked. "No I wouldn't. Unless something serious happened then i might have to turn you into one of us." Harper said. I looked at Tristan. "Nothing will happen though right?" Tristan asked. "I dont know. It might." Harper answered.

-Connors POV-

I couldn't tell James or Tristan that me, Alex and Brad were also vampires but I had to. "Guys we have something to tell you." I said. "Whats up Con?" James asked. "Me, Alex and Brad... Were vampires too. We were born like this." I said. James and Tristan looked worried. "You mean we're surrounded by vampires?" James asked. "Yeah. Sorry." I answered placing an arm on Alexs shoulders. "I couldn't live a lie anymore. I had to tell you. Sorry." I said, pulling Alex, Brad and Harper away. "Guys wait." Tris said. "What?" Brad asked, spinning round. "We're fine with it. Dont worry." James said, smiling.

|A/N| Hey! Long chapter! So The Vamps are in the book! Union J next chapter!

This is Charley signing off!

❤️❤️☺️😘😊😍😌🎧