Chapter Sixteen: Shes mine and Jordi Dies! Or does he....

|A/N| WATTPAD STOP DELETING MY CHAPTERS, LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

-Paige's POV-

I woke up on the 5sos tour bus. "You okay?" I heard a voice I knew too well. The voice of Calum Thomas Hood. "Yeah. I'm fine sorry about that." I said, gradually sitting up. "Do you want a drink?" Luke asked. "Just a glass of water please." I asked. "No problem. One glass of water coming up." Harper said, walking to the sink. "Here." Harper said, handing me a glass of water. I took the glass. "Thanks." I said as Calum said next to me. "So.... I'm going on tour with you?" I asked. Calum nodded. "Yep. Your parents said its fine." He said. I was still confused about something.... 5sos where vampires and no-one in the 5sosFam knew. Then there was a sudden crash outside. "Stay here." Calum said to me. I nodded. Calum, Luke and the others ran outside.

-Harpers POV-

After me and the others had ran out of the bus I saw someone I didnt want to see... Jordi Whitworth.... Alexs twin brother. "JORDI? You said you were going home!" Alex yelled. Jordi smirked. "I lyed. Paige and Harper now!" He yelled. "Never." Michael said, stepping in frout of me. "Guys whats going on?" Paige said. "Never will you take paige." Calum said, standing protectively in frout of Paige. "Wait! Thats Jordi.... From Overload." Paige said, trying to get past Calum. "No dont, he's a werewolf/vampire." He said, grabbing her wrist. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He's my brother. Part vampire as he was born one and Ross, Harpers ex-boyfriend changed him into a werewolf." Alex explained. "Oh...." I said. "Tell you want Calum, I'll fight you for the possession of Paige." Jordi said. "Wait... WHAT!?!?!?" I asked. "Your on Jordi." Calum said, running at Jordi.

|Time skip a after Calum fights Jordi and wins|

-Calum's POV-

I had just beat a werewolf in a fight, without any ingures... Thats not normal.... "You win this time Calum. But I'll be back!" Jordi said. "Oh no you wont." Alex snarled, lunging at Jordi and killing him. After Alex had killed Jordi and disposed of his body, I turned to paige. "Hey. Look, I may of only known you today but seeing as your my mate.... Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me and becoming my official girlfriend?" I asked. "YES! Yes Calum I will." She said, hugging me tight.

|A/N| Yay! New update! Most of this was written today at school but my iphone keeps deleting chapters. Luckily I have an ipad so it saved there. Hope you enjoyed this guys! Chapter seventeen soon!!

OMG! The Vamps new video for Cecila!The vamps may or may not be in the next chapter!

This is Charley signing off!!

❤️😍😊😂🙏☺️😘😃😛👌😆👍