Chapter thriteen: We meet again

-Harpers POV-

I woke up in the same room I had escaped only a week ago. "Again....." I said, trailing off. As a vampire I had superb hearing. I could hear the faint yet extremely heavy sound of boots heading my way. I froze knowing full well who it was. I swear... Ross likes seeing me in pain. Then, without warning, Ross burst through the door. "Ah Harper. I see you finally woke up." He smirked. "What do you want?" I snarled, angry that this had happened again. "Oh nothing. I'm just waiting for your silly little boyfriend to come and get you so I can destroy him. I see you managed to survive my poison." He said, holding up a vial of grey liquid. I was shocked, no wait.... I wasn't shocked, I was mortified. He had tried to poison me and Michael. I went to lunge for Ross, but was instantly held back by the cold metal chains holding me to wall. I tries to escape them but I realised they were tighter then. "Let. Me. Go!" I growled, my eyes turning from sea-green to black due to fact I was aboslutely mortified.

-Michaels POV-

I had been searching for what felt like a week to find Harper. But there was no sign of her. All we knew is Ross had taken her. "Alex we're not gonna find her...." I said, leaning against a tree. Alex walked over to me. "We will. I promise you. Cant you sense where she is?" She asked me, then fell silent. I racked my brain thinking of places she could be. Then it dawned on me. "Ross's base...." I said, speeding away leaving Alex in the dust behind me. I raced towards Ross's base knowing Harper would be there. 2 seconds after I stopped Alex skidded to a halt next to me. "Ready?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. "Ready." Alex said, pushing open the massive, extremely heavy iron doors that blocked anyone getting in or out. "Now to find that freaking wolf...." I growled. Using my super hearing, I could hear the faint sounds of someone crying and it sounded like Harper. "Found her. The basement." I said, slowly walking down the corridor.

-Ross's POV-

Harper was chained to the wall, crying. I just stood there, smirking at her pain. "Looks like Mikeys not coming to save his little baby girl." I said, an evil smirk planted on my face. "Think again fur ball." I heard a thick Austrialian accent behind me. Spinning around i saw him, my sworn emeny. "Come to save your princess? Aww thats sweet but your done for." I chuckled. Harper looked at Michael with sorrow and pain in her eyes. "There's no way you gonna be able to get her this time." Im said, launching at Michael. 30 seconds later, he lay motionless on the floor. "MICHAEL!" Harper screamed. He didn't reply.

A/N: Update! So.... What do you thinks happened to Michael? Dead or alive? Find out soon! Oh and 300+ reads!!! Thank you so much!!!

This is charley signing off!

😘💕❤️💜🙏⭐️🙉🇺🇸✋👀👌💙😆💋😏🙊💍