Chapter TwentySix: The Demon

-Alex's POV-

Me and Luke were watching The Fault In our Stars. "Don't start crying on me, Luke." I said, giggling as I caught a tear just as it rolled down Luke's cheek. "Sorry... Never seen this before." He said, poking me. I giggled and layed down on Luke. The movie started.

|After watching TFIOS|

Luke was in tears by the end of the film. "Luke you can stop now. The films finished." I said. "Okay..." He said, kissing my cheek. "Hey guys." I heard Michael say. Looking up, I saw my friend in a suit. A plain black blazer, crisp white shirt, black trousers and black converse. "Whats with the fancy get up?" I asked, smirking. "Taking Harper out for a meal later. I needed to get ready quickly." He said. "Does she know?" Luke asked. "Yeah. She's getting ready now." Mikey replied. "Okay. Anyway, where are you taking her?" I asked. "Not sure... Got any ideas?" Mikey asked, sitting down.

-Harper's POV-

I was getting ready to go out with Michael... He likes planning stuff then telling me last minute... But I love him so I cant say anything. "Hey sis." Tris said. Spinning round I saw my twins.. "Hey..." I said,turning back to the mirror in frout of me. My long dark bloude hair was up in a bun with a few loose ends curled, I had a deep blue formal yet still relavitly short dress on with a pair of matching heels. "Sis you look beautiful. I'm glad I picked out that outfit." James said. "You knew about this?" I asked. James nodded. "Yeah. We both did." Tristan said, hugging me from behind. I froze. I could sense someone nearby, not a vampire or werewolf.... A... A demon... "Harper? What's wrong?" Ash asked, walking over to me. "There's a demon nearby... I can sense them...." I replied, as Ash grabbed my arm. He started at me... "You sure?" He asked. I nodded slowly, running to Tris and James. "I have to protect you...." I said, holding Tristan's hand then James'. They looked at me. "You cant protect us on you own sis." Tris said.

Italics- Harper

Bold italics- Mikey

Babe come quick!

Why? What's happened?

Just hurry up! I'll tell you when you get here!

Okay 💙

3 seconds later Mikey was at my side. "Whats up?" He said. "There's a demon nearby...." I said. He froze. "What....." He asked. I nodded. "Find her, NOW!" Ash said. Me, Mikey, Luke and Alex ran out of the bus. "There!" I said.

Rebbecca's POV:

Four people zoomed to me. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" The one with red hair snarled. "I'm looking for someone." I said, trying not to scream. "Oh and whose that?" He said, taking the girl with long dark bloude hair's hand. "My friend, Sebastian." I said. "Oh okay. Well sorry for scaring you. I suppose I better introduce us. I'm Michael. This Harper my girlfriend. That's Luke and his girlfriend Alex. That's Calum, Harper's older brother." Michael said. "I'm Rebbecca." I said, smiling slightly. "I sensed you nearby and I thought you were evil... I mean my senses said that your a demon." Harper said.

|A/N| Hey! Sorry this took ages to update! Year 10's killing me! Anyways! Mine and Katies friend from school... Rebbecca is now in the book! She doesn't have a wattpad account so I cant tell you guys to go check her out!

Anyways.... This is Charley signing off!!!

❤️😍😘💕💜💙😄😃😀👌😏🙋🙉💋💍😆🙊 (The emojis are back!!!)