Chapter TwentyNine: When The Best Friend Is Having A Kid....

-Joeys POV-
Well.... Jordi was half drained, Michael was nowhere to be seen, Harper was in pain, Alex and Luke weren't even in the living room.... "Joey?" Leo asked me, walking with Charlie in tow. "Whats up Leo?" I asked. "What happened here?" He asked. "A fight... Jordi returned..." I said, trailing off. Leo stopped in his tracks and Charlie bumped into him. "Sorry Leo." He said. "It's cool. But Joey what do you mean, Jordi returned?" He asked, compeltey confused. "He was after Harper.... Bascially I wont go into too much detail but he pinned Harper to the floor and wall and when she fought back she ended up over there where is she now with Ash..." I explained, pointing at Harper and Ashton. Leo ran to Harper. "Harper. Are you okay?" He asked, worried. "Yeah I'm fine.. Broken arm and leg though...." Harper replied. Leo engulfed her in a hug and Harper smiled, the first time she had smiled in a long time.

-Calum's POV-
I was at soundcheck. "You are my getaway...." I sung into my mic. "Yep they all work..." I said, stepping away from my gutiar. I sensed someone else in the room. "Paige... Did you really think you could hide from me?" I said to myself, running off to find her. "Princess.. Come out from where ever you are hiding..." I teased. Then she emerged from her hiding spot. "Hey...." She giggled. I opened my arms and she ran to me and hugged me tight. "I've finished up here want to head back?" I asked. She nodded and taking my hand we headed back. When we got back the place was a mess. "What happened?" I asked, shocked. "Whitworth....." Joey said, pulling Leo away from Harper. "Great.... Where is he?" I asked. "Dead.... Well half dead.... Michael halfdrained him...." He explained. "And what happened to Harper?" I asked,worriedly. "Jordi threw her against the wall... She's got a broken arm and leg but nothing a little vampire blood won't heal." Joey said, still trying to pry Leo away from Harper. I ran to my sister. "Oh you... I told you to be more careful..." I said, slightly annoyed with her. "Not my problem if Jordi hates me...." Harper sobbed. I couldn't stay mad at her..... She is my sister... "Hey... Come on. You know I don't hate you." I said. She smiled but flinched as Ash tried to heal her arm. Then Alex and Luke walked in.

-Alex's POV-
Me and Luke walked into the living room and all heads snapped to us. "Umm.. Guys we have something to tell you...." I said, taking Luke's hand. "What?" Ash asked. "Your gonna kill me Ash... Trust me..." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. Before I could say what I about to, Emily and Rebbecca walked in. "Hey you." Ash said, pulling her onto his lap and Rebbecca sat on the sofa. "Right can I say what I was going to now?" I asked, smiling at Emily and Rebbecca. "Yeah go ahead." Ash replied. My smile dropped... "Me and Luke... Well we're expecting a baby...." I said, while Luke held me close. "YOU WHAT!!!" Ash shouted. "Hey calm down! I think it's adorable." Michael said, smiling at me and Luke. "Congratulations." He said. But Ash wasn't happy.... "You and Luke are having a kid.... With all this stupid business happening? Yes Jordi, Ross and Austin are dead but there's still Harry and Liam are still around.... If the baby gets kidnapped.... You'll be to blame." He said.

|A/N| So!!! Alex and Luke are expecting a baby 😍😍😍 Katie begged me on BBM if her and Luke could have a kid and I Argeed because it would be so cute!!

Anyways this is a longish a/n.....
Enjoy!!
This is Charley signing off!!
❤️☺️☺️😏😂🎧😊😘👌😌🙉😀💍💝