Chapter one: What are you?

Hello! Im Harper McVey. Im 17 years old. I have longish dark bloude hair. I have 3 older brothers. Two of them are called James and Tristan. My other brother is called JJ. Tris amd James are in a band called The Vamps and JJ is in a boyband called Union J. Anyway.... My lifes not all fun and games. In fact Im not even alive. What? Its true. I was kidnapped by my favourite austrilian band 5 Seconds of Summer. But there was something wrong with them... They were VAMPIRES!!!! Dont believe me? Well..... Heres my story on how I became Michael Gordan Clifford's 'mate'.

-Harpers POV-

"Morning!" I yelled, flopping down on a chair in the living room. "Hey sis." James said, not looking up from his laptop. "Waiting for Brad to skype you are we?" I laughed. "Yep!" James laughed. Me, James and Tris are triplets. I always go on tour with them. "Well, good morning to you Harper." JJ said, scaring me. I screamed. "JJ!!! I hate you." I giggled, punching his arm. "Love you too!" I said, picking me up. "Put me down!!!" I yelled. "Fine... You better get ready. We're leaving for Wembley soon." He said. "Oh yeah! Todays Harpers 5sos concert." Tris said, joining me, James and JJ in the living room. "Yep! And dont worry JJ, I'll be fine. Anyway im going to get ready." I ran upstairs to my room. I ran to my wardobe and scearched for my black non-sleeve 5sos top. I found it, grabbed my red hoodie, ripped skinny jeans and converse. Then i walked in to my ensuite to have a shower.

-Time Skip after getting ready and just cos i can-

"Harper hurry up!" James yelled. "Coming!" I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "Right lets go!" I ran out the door towards the car. Then once everyone was in the car we headed to Wembly. I couldnt wait. I kept checking if i had my ticket. "Harper calm down. I checked if everything was in your bag last night!" James said. "You do realise you just quoted your somg right?" I asked, putting a headphone in and listening to 5sos. This got me more hyper for the show.

-Michaels POV-

"Luke... How long to the show tonight? I'm sensing that my mate is on her way here!" I said, pacing around. "Lad, calm down. We have 2 hours left." Luke said. Luke has the ability to give people different feelings so thats what calmed me down... "Okay... I'm going to soundcheck with Ash and Cal..." I said, speeding out of the room. My poteinal mate is on her way and Luke's telling me to calm down! Like thats gonna happen!

A/N: So my ipad decided to let me save this but Michaels POV was written on my phone. Im gonna write my new chapter for this later.