Chapter Eighteen: You amaze me- Union J

-Harpers POV-

My brothers were fine with the fact i was a vampire??! Well that was a first... "You sure your okay with it? I can get really angry and then stuff happens."I asked, looking at James and Tristan. They just nodded. "We're sure." Tris said. I was shocked. "Okay... Well dont blame me if i get hungry and need to feed." I said, walking off. We all headed back to the tour bus.

-Alexs POV-

I was singing along to Union J's Amaze me. "Baby you amaze me." I sung. "Hey babe." Luke said, sitting next to me. "Hi." I replied, leaning his shoulder. He lifted my head up and kissed me. I kissed him back. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I heard a voice i knew so well. Breaking the kiss i looked at the door way and saw Jaymi, George, JJ and Josh stood there. "Um.. Kissing my boyfriend what does it look like George?" I asked, then remembered George and Jaymi didnt know that i was with Luke. "This is Luke my boyfriend." I said.

-George's POV-

My sister had a boyfriend and she didn't tell me or Jaymi? What was wrong with her! "Hi. I'm George and this is Jaymi." I said, introducing me and Jaymi. "Luke. Luke Hemmings." The person said next to Alex said. "Wait. Luke Hemmings. As in 5sos?" Jaymi said. He nodded. "Yeah." Luke said, hugging Alex. "You are getting older i suppose it's okay for you to be Luke. I hope he's nothing like Austin." I warned. "I'm nothing like Austin." Luke said. "Okay. Can I just ask?" Jaymi asked. Luke nodded. "Whats up?" He asked. "Are you a vampire like Alex?" I asked. Luke nodded. "Alex changed me." He said.

-Josh's POV-

"Where is she?" JJ asked. "Somewhere." I replied. Then I saw a head of dark bloude hair. "There. With James and Tristan!" I shouted, running towards the group. "HARPER!" I shouted, skidding to a hault next to my cousin. "Josh? JJ? What are you doing here?" She asked. "Came to see you, James and Tristan." JJ said. I looked directly at the boy with red hair standing next to Harper. "Whose that?' I asked. "Oh this is Michael Clifford. my new boyfriend." She said, as Michael wrapped an arm around her waist. "Hi. Michael Gordan Clifford." Michael said, extending a hand out. "Josh Thomas Cuthbert. Harper's cousin." I said. "And I'm JJ Hamblett, Harper's half-brother." JJ said. "Harpers said so much about you." Michael said.

-JJ's POV-

Harper and Michael looked so happy. "So. Do you want to come in the tour bus? Its getting late and we have an extra like 10 bunks?" Harper asked me, Josh, James and Tristan. "Yeah okay." I said, following Harper and the others in. Then I saw George and Jaymi. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey." Jaymi said. Then James and Tris walked in. "So.... I'm guessing you guys are staying too?" James asked. Brad nodded. "Yeah. Luckily I brought the recording stuff."

-Jaymi's POV-

All of us stood or sat around chatting. "So.... Josh." I asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "Why did you want to see Harper and Alex?" I asked. "Havent seen my cousion for over 2 weeks." He answered. "Oh okay." I said. "Anyways... I'll show you where you guys will be staying." Harper said, standing up. Me, the rest of union j and the vamps stood up. "Let's go." I said, following ng Harper to the bunks. She showed us were we would be staying and we headed back to the others. "How about Red Hot for dinner? I'll pay." Michael asked. We all argeed and headed to Red Hot.

|A/N| Hey! Sorry for a late update! But here we go! Union J now in the book! Mine and Katies friend Emily from school next oh a special appearance from a friendly face from the hit cbbc show wolfblood. Hope you enjoy this.

This is Charley signing off!

😃💋😆🙉🙊💍😏🙏💜😘❤️💕😄😀💙🌍👌⭐️😒