Chapter Fourteen: Ross's Death

-Alexs POV-

Dead. Micheal looked dead. Thats all I could think. Harper, still chained to the wall, just cried. Thats all she could do... She couldn't run to Michael, she couldn't make sure he was okay.... She could just sit there and cry. "Michael...." She whimpered, worried about him. "Oh come on. He's not dead. Only knocked out." Ross said, smirking. "SHUT IT!!!" I yelled, grabbing Ross and pinning him to the wall. I looked at Harper. At vampire speed, I swapped Harper and Ross. Ross ending up in the chains and Harper instantly at Michaels side.

-Harpers POV-
All I could do was worry. Michael. The person who cared so much about me, lay motionless on the floor next to me. "Harper." Alex said, glancing at me. "Yeah? Whats up?" I asked walking over to Alex. "What are we gonna do with Ross?" She asked, sending him a death glare. I thought for a moment.... Then the night when Alex had killed Austin for everything that happened to her. "I have a great idea." I said, leaning against the wall. "And that is?" Alex asked. I smirked, walking to Alex. "Kill him." I whispered. Alex looked at Ross then at me. "Both of us?" She asked. "Both of us." I replied, grabbing Ross.

|Time Skip, after Ross has died as I really cba to write it|

-Still Harpers POV-
A motionless body lay on the floor, covered in blood. Me and Alex had to resist the urge to drink it all. Then I heard a voice I knew so well. "W.... Where am I and what happened?" It was Michael. I ran to him, Alex following me. "Michael....." I said, kneeling next to him. "Who are you?" He asked. "Amnesia..... He had amnesia." I whimpered, holding back tears. "We need to get him to the bus." Alex said, helping me pick Michael up. I nodded. "Where are we going?" He asked, walking to the door with me and Alex helping him. "The 5 Seconds of Summer tour bus." I replied, opening the door. Little did we know that Harry Styles was following us.

|A/N| I HAVE JUST SAT AND RE-WROTE HARPERS POV {Which is mine} AGAIN AS WATTPAD DECIDED TO BE A PUNK AND DELETE THE POV!!! Anyways rant over hope you enjoyed this chapter!
This is Charley signing off!
☺️❤️❤️😍😂🙏😘😂👌😆😝😘