Chapter TwentyFive: What Do I do?

-Harper's POV-

Michael still had me in his grip and it was tightening. "Michael... Stop... Please...." I tried to say struggling for breath. He looked at me eyes jet black no sign of love or anything. 'I'm dead.....' I thought. Little did I know that Luke, Ash and Calum had a plan. "Okay fine then...." Luke said. "Kill Harper and you can forget about the band." As soon as Luke had said that I passed out. Michael noticed and dropped me. Instead of checking if I was okay he just walked away..... He didn't apologize or anything. Luke rushed over to check if I was okay. I could just about hear what he was saying. "She's alive just weak." He said, picking me up. I felt him take me into the bus and him saying to Michael. "Well done Mike. You nearly killed her." I moved ever so slightly, Michael noticed and walked over. "Im so sorry baby girl." I could tell he was crying. "Leave it Michael." Cal growled at him.

-Micheal's POV-

The only girl I've ever had a long term relationship with... And I almost killed her. "What have I done???" I cried. Tris and James noticed. "You nearly killed our sister Michael. What came over you?" Tristan asked. I shrugged. "No idea." I said. Tristan and James didn't take it very well. James was sobbing and Tristan kept running a hand through his hair. I grabbed my guitar and started playing amnesia. "I wish that I could..." I started singing. "Mikey stop I'm fine." I heard a voice, that sweet, happy voice. Harper. I looked up and saw my baby girl stood directly in frout of me. "Babe..." I said, smiling. "I don't care if you nearly killed me. I love you no matter what." She said, sitting down next to me.

-Ashton's POV-

I was still angry with Michael after what he did to Harper, yet she still wanted to talk to him. She had no clue what happened. "Harper can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded and Michael send me a death glare. I shook it off and me and Harper headed to the bunks. "What's up Ash?" She asked, sitting on Micheal's bunk. "Michael nearly killed you... And you still love him? He's your mate, your boyfriend, he's meant to protect you not kill you." I said. She frowned. "I love him Ashton..... Get over it." She said, getting down off Michaels bunk. Instead of letting her go, I pushed her onto her bunk. "Listen to me..." I said, trying to hold back a snarl. "Ashton... Your scaring me...." Harper said. "JUST LISTEN!" I shouted. Harper stopped trying to get out of my grip. "Ash... Whatever happened when I passed out has nothing to do with me. Yes I'm Michaels mate, his girlfriend. Yes he is meant to protect me, not try and kill me, but Michael is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him Ashton.... And there's nothing you can do about it." She said, using her vampire speed and strength to get out of my grip. I sighed and walked away. I think I might of scared her.... Yeah Michaels gonna kill me....

-Harpers POV-

I headed back to Michael still a bit shaken up after what had happened with Ash.... Even Luke noticed. "Harper what's up?" He asked. "Ash had a go at me.... About what happened with Michael earlier." I said, shaking. I felt really cold, what made Ash become so angry all of a sudden. Michael noticed and ran to grab his hoodie. "Here. Put this on." He said. I spotted Ash shaking his head at me, I knew what he was thinking 'Dont take it Harper...' that moron... "It's fine." I said, getting up and walking to the bunks. "I'm tired." I said. I headed to the bunks, sitting on my bunk, i just sat and cried. "Harper? What's up?" James asked. I looked up and saw my amazing twin brother. "Oh hey James. Im fine." I said, getting up and hugging James. "Your not. I may not be a vampire but I can still tell when my twin sister's upset." He said. I sighed. "Im fine. I mean it." I said. James broke the hug and looked at me. "Sis tell me or I'll tickle you." He said, smirking. I backed away. "James.... Stop...." I giggled knowing he was joking. "Oh no....." James laughed, grabbing my arm and tickling me. "No.... James stop! TRISTAN TELL JAMES TO STOP TICKLING ME!" I said well shouted. "James leave our twin alone....." Tris said. "No, I like winding her up its funny." He said. "I'M A VAMPIRE REMEMBER!! IF I WAS YOU I'D LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted, scaring James. James stopped and walked off. "What was that about?" Luke asked. "James being a punk." I said, walking up to Luke. Instead of pushing me away, he pulled me into a friendly hug. "Luke?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied. I looked up at Luke. "If I was to quote 'Heartbreak Girl' what would you say?" I asked. "Meh I wouldn't say anything." He said, smiling. "Okay..... Thanks for being a friend." I said, well sung. Luke chuckled. "Let's get you back to Michael." He said, pushing me towards the living area. "Luke stop it!" I said. But then Luke thought it would be funny to push me, causing me to collide with Micheal, kissing him. I pulled away and send a Luke a fake death glare. "Luke Robert Hemmings, you are so dead." I said.

-Luke's POV-

After I had pushed Harper onto Michael, I stood, leaning against a wall laughing. "Luke Robert Hemmings, you are so dead." Harper said. I smirked. "Try me." I said, chuckling. Before I could register what was happening, Harper had me pinned to the floor. "That all you got?" I asked. "Oh I can do worse." Harper told me. "Oh really?" I asked. Without warning, Harper picked me up, 'gently' threw me to Alex, who then caught him. "Michael sort your girl out.' I said, looking at Michael.

-Michael's POV-

I crept towards Harper, who was facing away from the living area, both headphones in. "HEY YOU!" I shouted, grabbing her from behind! "Michael!!!" she said, spinning round and planting a kiss on my cheek. "Your mean....." She giggled. I picked her up bridal style and headed back to my seat. Sitting down, I sat Harper on me. "Do you want to know what made me fall for you?" I asked her. "What?" She asked back, leaning on my shoulder. " It wasnt your looks, yes your beautiful but it was your personality, your crazy and loud like me. But aside from that it was your eyes as well. When I saw a picture of you that Cal showed me, I fell for your eyes. Their beautiful." I said, stroking Harper's hair. "Wow.... You mean that?" The perfect girl I fell for asked. I nodded. "Every word." I said. "Awwww....." Tristan said. Harper blushed. My perfect princess, my baby girl, my world. She was everything I've ever wanted and more.

|A/N| HEY! So.... New chapter... Most of this was written from my laptop so sorry for any mistakes, I have a macbook so I dont have autocorrect.... Also no emojis recently..... Been busy so I've had to end it quickly none today as well. Also.... 3000+ READS!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

-This is Charley signing off-

xxxxxx