Chapter Three

(Picture above is Namjoon and Jin's lamp)

"Yoongi hyung, I've been calling your attention for the past three minutes. I'm asking you if Taehyung would like to collaborate with Jungkook for another song in their album?" Namjoon asked.

The two were currently on their way to the Kim's residence. Namjoon was excited and babbling about Jin. Yoongi groaned in annoyance as he struggled to ignore Namjoon.

"Hyung we're almost here." Namjoon smiled as he saw the apartment complex that he and Jin lived in. "Yeah finally. I had enough of your shitty stories about Jin." Yoongi let out a yawn as Namjoon glared at him.

When the two got out of the car, Yoongi stretched his arms and groaned when he felt his spine crack. "That felt good." Yoongi moaned out which made Namjoon feel disgusted.

"Joonie! Did you bring Yoongi?" Jin asked as he hurriedly ran to Namjoon and gave him a hug. "Happy anniversary hyung." Yoongi said.

"Hurry up! Let's go inside, the Taehyung is already here. Hoseok told me that he is on his way with his roomate." Jin said as he placed a kiss on Namjoon's cheek. "I'll let that slide since it's your anniversary." Yoongi made a disgusted face which made Jin scowl.

💙💚💛💜The Lightest Touch💜💛💚💙

"Hyumf hur cufking if da beff!" Taehyung said as he was chewing a mouthful of pesto. "Thank you Taehyung, but please don't talk while your mouth is full." Jin scolded the younger.

Yoongi was lazily looking at the crown shaped lamps on the coffee table which was blinking softly. Out of sheer curiosity, he decided to take on the lamps and turned it off.

The other lamp which was still turned on stopped blinking. It was just functioning as any desk lamp would do. The light was steady, there was no sign of it becoming dim or anything. It was just steady.

"I'm here!" An all too familiar cheery voice said as he entered the door. "Hoseok! Oh my goodness what took you so long? And who is this you're with?" Jin exclaimed as he pointed at Jungkook.

Taehyung instantly turned red when he saw Jeon Jungkook.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm one of Namjoon hyung's trainees." The young bunny boy said in a bashful tone which the elder squeal.

"You pabo! You never told me you had an adorable understudy!" Jin exclaimed as he hit Namjoon in the head. "Oww! Baby you said that we shouldn't talk about work when we're at home!" Namjoon said on his defense.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight. Even if you'll be giving me a good fuck later, you will not sleep beside me tonight." Jin threatened. "We did not need to know that." Yoongi muttered. Jin's statement made Taehyung choke on his pesto, Jungkook's ears became red and Hoseok made a disgusted face.

Yoongi placed down the lamp and resumed eating his meal. "Hyung have you found the owner of your other lamp?" Hoseok asks, making everyone surprised. "Yoongi owns a Lovers lamp?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"Yes he does. He told me earlier this morning." Taehyung excitedly said. "You told Taehyung about the lamp I gave you?" Hoseok asked in a surprised tone.

"Well I did. The boy got curious and I answered his questions." Yoongi answered. "If you haven't notice, Jin and I have matching lamps." Namjoon smiled, showing off his dimples.

"It's really pretty hyung. But I'm really curious, why did you pick a crown design?"  Jungkook asked as he grabbed the lamps and placed it on the dining table.

"Well I'm worldwide handsome. I wanted a crown design because I wanted to feel like a Princess. I actually wasn't aware about the function of the lamps. I was about to pay for my lamp and then Joonie approached me and asked me if I knew about what the lamp is about." Jin smiled fondly at the memory.

"You! Why the hell did you pick a crown design?!" A blonde male approached Jin from behind who was waiting in line. "Excuse me? Who the hell are you?" Jin asked as he slowly faced Namjoon. "I-I..." The blonde stranger stammered as he looked at the beautiful features of the raven haired male.

"N-Namjoon..." The stranger finally breathed out. Jin gave him a sly smile which made Namjoon shiver. "I don't know what the hell is the hype about the lamps is about. Would you mind telling the story about it later?" Jin asked sweetly.

"I'll pay for my lamp and let's get coffee in the nearest cafe here." Namjoon regained his confidence, showing his dimpled smile. "Sounds like a plan then." Jin gave him a warm smile.

"So that's how you met!" Taehyung was surprised and was in awe as Jin told his story. "It's amazing that the lamps actually brought people closer. I want a love story like this too!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Do you own one Jungkook? If yes, what's your lamp design?" Hoseok suddenly asked, making Jungkook almost choke on his drink. "I do own one. I have a gun design. It's kind of busted because my stupid housemate accidentally hit it with a baseball bat.

"Do you plan on buying a new one?" Yoongi asked. "No not really hyung. I don't have the money for a new lamp and not to mention I'm kind of broke right now. Besides I don't really need a new lamp. I don't even believe in the story." Jungkook admits.  "Besides that person who owns the same lamp as mine is stupid for believing those tales. I hope that person gets hit in the head and comes to his senses." Jungkook continued.

"I-I have to go." Taehyung immedietly excused himself and left quickly.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked. "Is he okay? Did the pasta made his stomach upset?" Jin asked. "No hyung, he enjoyed your pasta earlier. He's just really overwhelmed now. He needs a break." Yoongi informed as he looked at Jungkook.

"I hope he'll get better soon." Hoseok added. "Bring him cake tomorrow Joon. My cakes always bring happiness to those who eat them." Jin confidently said as he sliced the homemade strawberry cake into triangular pieces.

The night sure was long for the Namjin couple.