Chapter Twenty-Seven (Final)

"Four years have passed and this is actually the end of our love story. It started out as a failed high-school romance relationship and we were reconnected once again thanks to the  Lover's Lamp that our friends gave. It was a fun and memorable experience for everyone. It was a series of ups and downs like a freaking roller coaster. I don't know how we've managed to survive and be married for so long.  A lot has changed since then, after we both came back from the military service we quickly married. We adopted twin boys who were abandoned by their mother in the orphanage. We named them Wonho and Jaehwan, these boys are truly the greatest.

We watched the legalization of gay  marriage happen here in  South Korea. The past government opposed it but we had a lot of people by our side, the people surprisingly supported the new generation. The government was overthrown and bad things happened for almost a year.  The downfall of the economy soon started as we overthrew the government. We thought that South Korea would fall to ashes and even fall into a state of anarchy, thank goodness each governor from the cities chose to have a new and fair election. The election was at peace and no rallies occurred.

A new president was elected, and the president was none other than Kim Namjoon. The economy soon rose and became aggressive like a tiger. It was nothing that anyone have seen. The people would like to call it monarchy but Namjoon hyung refused to call it like that.  He cared for the people and for the poor. He was nominated as one of the Best Leaders of the Century  because of this.  He's been busy all the time but he never forgets to spend time with his family and friends. He's been a great husband to Jin hyung and a great father to Chaeyoung and Taehyung. Yes, they adopted Taehyung which was a a surprise for the boy.

Hwasa noona and Loco married, they named their daughter after Rihanna and their family has been starring in various family shows. Everyone got together with their significant others. Most of them are successful artists and have been doing shows around the globe. Unlike me who has been staying home and taking care of the kids. I have been also teaching dance at RM Productions and I also work as a ballet teacher during weekends. I enjoy dancing as much as I love singing, although my husband is the only who gets to hear me sing. I might have debuted as an idol and might have been touring around the world, but I guess that'll happen in another parallel world (whatever that means).

Thanks to the new regime, there has been less attacks towards the LGBTQ+ community. It has been safe for everyone to express themselves freely. Less inequality, less hate. I find it beautiful. The country is now a safe haven for kids and people of color. Waking up everyday next to my husband (whenever he's home) feels a lot better and a lot safer. We can go to church everyday without being hated on. The life we're living is very enjoyable. I'm currently typing this on my laptop and my three year old sons have been annoying my husband who's currently back from his tour. Honestly, I still can't believe that Agust D is my husband even after all these years and--"

"Instead of focusing on your laptop and your blog why don't you focus on me?" Yoongi said with a pouty face as he carried our twins on each arm. "I just came back from my tour and my husband probably blogging on how shitty his husband looks while carrying their sons. Give me some attention already Min Jimin!" Yoongi whined which made Jimin and the twins laugh. "Oh you silly old man, I'll be giving you plenty of love tonight okay?" Jimin said as he put his laptop down and kissed Yoongi's lips.

  "Are you and daddy gonna fuck?" Wonho, our eldest twin said which made Yoongi and Jimin surprised. "Where the hell did you hear that Wonho?" Jimin asked with a shocked tone. "Uncle Hobi taught us that word!" Jaewhan, the other twin proudly spoke which made Yoongi mad.  "Uncle Hobi says it's what adults do!" Wonho exclaimed which made Jimin laugh a bit. "Go down kids and go to your daddy, uncle Hobi and I are going to have a talk." Yoongi said with a scary tone. Jimin laughed and went back to typing on his laptop as the twins chased after Yoongi.

I wouldn't be any happier to trade for anything that I have just to see my family happy everyday. I'd happily do anything for the people I love. Now as I watch the familiar lamp (which probably has run out of battery now) which was collecting dust on the shelf, it reminds me all of the heart breaks and sweet memories that Yoongi and I shared.  It has showed me that there really is something called as love as long as you believe in fate. Fate will be the one to choose.  Fate really has is ways indeed, it's scary but the results are the best sometimes.

 💙💚💛💜The Lightest Touch💜💛💚💙

The Lightest Touch, as I would call this book has already reached its end. I thank you for supporting and reading this story that went through a lot of revisions and took three months of planning.  I thank you for your patience and your kindness for giving a few minutes to read this. This will undergo a final revision and will be published again. I thank you once again for your support and time for reading this!

Stay tuned for the next story!