Chapter Six

"Kim Taehyung. You need to take a break." Jungkook said to Taehyung who was still busy working on his tracks. "I don't need a break. I need to finish Yoongi hyung's works. Serendipity isn't going to finish itself." Taehyung muttered as he quickly typed on Yoongi's laptop.

"Please here, I got you snacks." Jungkook said as he placed down the snacks down snd placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Get the fuck out of my sight! You're bothering me Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as he slapped away Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung are you okay? Please calm down" Jungkook asked in a surprised tone as he looked at Taehyung. "Calm down? Do you think I can fucking calm down after all of the bullshit that I've given to Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung snapped.

Jungkook looked down at his shoes. He was at lost for words when Taehyung looked at him angrily. He had never felt so scared of Taehyung.

"Get out Jungkook. You're bothering me." Taehyung spat out as he shoved Jungkook outside the studio. "Tae please let's talk about this." Jungkook cried out, he felt hot tears coming out of his eyes.

"I had enough of your attitude Kook. Guess what I also own a lamp similar to yours, but you don't care right? In fact you even said that I'm stupid for believing in the lamp's tale. I'm sorry then, but guess what?  I'm so sick of you pretending that you fucking care even if you actually don't. Oh and I fucking like you too." Taehyung said before slamming the door shut on his face.

Jungkook was shocked on what Taehyung said, the two were in good terms before the Namjin anniversary. "I'll try again later. He's just stressed Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook tried to encourage himself.

He tried to smile and avoid the other staff as he walked back to his studio. "It'll be fine Jungkook. You can always try again..." Jungkook muttered to himself as he slowly opened the door of his studio.

Jungkook slumped down on his chair and started crying.

How could he be so dumb? He knew from Hoseok that he owns the same lamp as Taehyung's. He just didn't know what to say to Taehyung.

He knew that the boy was following him everyday and was stalking him. He found it cute and adorable because he felt like someone cared.

Jungkook would be caught in a lie if he said that he didn't like his adorable stalker named Kim Taehyung.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here? Are you crying?" Namjoon asked as he approached the maknae. "I'm sorry hyung I got lost and dust flew to my eye." Jungkook lied.