Chapter Five

Yoongi was welcomed by his co-workers and some were delighted to see him, especially Taehyung.

Taehyung treated Yoongi a proper lunch and helped Yoongi with his new tracks. Taehyung's debut was only a few days soon.

There was still a wall between them but Yoongi did his best to ensure the younger that he wasn't angry at him. Instead, he noticed that Taehyung was purposely avoiding Jungkook.

The bunny boy greeted them both and Taehyung pretended that he was typing on his phone to avoid Jungkook. Yoongi knew the reason why but instead of asking Taehyung, he decided to let it slide.

Taehyung was too immersed in his work today, it made Yoongi really worried. He knew that Jungkook's words hurt since he was the one who owned the same lamp as Jungkook's. He knew that his trainee is sensitive and really takes matters like these very seriously.

Work was okay today for Yoongi. Jin did his part in bringing him to work and he got a proper reward from Namjoon. Loud moans can be heard from Namjoon's office and everyone who passed by couldn't refrain from turning red due to embarrassment.

"Taehyung I'll be going home early tonight. You should also go home early too. You look like you haven't slept for days." Yoongi said to his trainee.

"It's fine hyung. I need to finish my songs tonight. My debut is almost near and I still need to work on my songs and practice singing them." Taehyung muttered. Yoongi sensed his trainee's visible change of moods.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked. "If this is about my -" Yoongi was cut off by his trainee. "I'm fine. I'm really sorry hyung for mentioning Serendipity to you. I never knew why you hated it even if it's a really good song." Taehyung let out a sigh and looked at Yoongi.

"It's fine. You weren't aware of it. It happened a long time ago. It happened before you were even in the company." Yoongi informed. "It's a really beautiful piece hyung. The singer of the demo sounds like an angel." Taehyung praised. "Well because the singer was actually an angel." Yoongi let out a small chuckle.

"But still hyung, I'm really curious on why you didn't want that sing to be released or even played." Taehyung said. "He had his own reasons." Yoongi replied. "I really want to know why you made this song for him!" Taehyung insisted.

"Do you really want to know?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung eagerly nodded and listened to Yoongi.

💙💚💛💜The Lightest Touch💜💛💚💙