Chapter Twelve

"Jihyun is this his?" Yoongi asked as he pointed at the lamp. "Yes. Hoseok hyung gave that to hyung when we first arrived in the neighborhood." Jihyun explained. "Does anyone live here aside from you guys?" Yoongi asked. "Aside from Hwasa noona, Taehyung hyung also lives here." Jihyun yawned.

"Taehyung? As in Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi's eyebrows scrunched. "Yeah. He's a trainee in RM prpductions like Jimin hyung." Jihyun said. "I see. I'll be going then. Goodnight Jihyun." Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger.

"Take care hyung. Drive safely and please lock the door when you get out." Jihyun reminded. Yoongi only nodded and slammed the door in Jimin's room shut.

💙💚💛💜The Lightest Touch💜💛💚💙

"Oh what the fuck happened?" Jimin asked Jihyun who handed him a glass of water and some pills. "You were drunk hyung. Apparently a black haired dude took you home." Jihyun said. "Was it Jungkook or Hoseok?" Jimin asked. "Nope. Someone one centimeter taller than you." Jihyun answered. "Oh it's Yoongi hyung then." Jimin groaned as he took the pills and drank it. He finished the water in one gulp.

"Yoongi, as in your ex?" Jihyun asked. For a thirteen year old he sure knew a lot of tea for his age. "Yes and how did you know that? You were five when we were still dating." Jimin said. "Hobi hyung tells me things. Lots of things that I shouldn't know but he keeps insisting that I should know." Jihyun answered.

"What did he say?" Jimin asked. "He told me how you cheated on him with a rich man." Jihyun answered in a sad tone. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I had my reasons." Jimin smiled at his brother. "But it's my fault hyung! If I hadn't been born, you and Yoongi hyung would be still happy. You two would have been married and Hwasa noona would be at America, fulfilling her dreams. It's my fault why mom died. I should have never been born hyung!" Jihyun sobbed as he hugged Jimin.

"Now now. Please don't cry it's not your fault. You're a blessing you know? You gave me happiness and you gave me and mom the best days ever. It's just sad that she passed away really early but at least she's not suffering anymore. Never ever blame yourself for the things that can never be undone okay?" Jimin comforted his brother.

Jimin rubbed circles around his brother's back, trying to calm him down. After a few minutes, Jihyun finally calmed down and fell asleep on his arms. "He really is still a baby." Jimin chuckled as he laid his brother down carefully. He put on a blanket on his brother and smiled. "I love you Jihyun." Jimin said as he placed a kiss on his brother's forehead.

💙💚💛💜The Lightest Touch💜💛💚💙

"Tae. Yoongi hyung is asking for you to meet him in the meeting room." Jungkook said as he entered the room. The two started their relationship out of a rocky start but they eventually patched up things last night with some make up sex and an endless strings of 'I love you's'.

Taehyung ended up sore and slept at Jungkook's place that night. The party was really wild after Yoongi and Jimin left. Namjoon and Jin made out in the kitchen, Hwasa hooked up with a dude named Loco, Hoseok got together with Wheein and who would have known the Solar noona and Moonbyul noona got together too?

"Jesus christ Jungkook, shut up. I'm trying to sleep." Taehyung growled. Jungkook let out a hearty laugh and slapped Taehyung's ass, making the male angry. "You bastard! It's fucking sore." Taehyung said as he struggled to get up from the bed.

"I made breakfast. I'll just go down and take it here." Jungkook said as he placed a  kiss on Taehyung's forehead. Jungkook left the room and Taehyung smiled. He looked at Jungkook's room in awe.

The room was fairly simple but it was so Jungkook. It was a bit messy but it was okay. But what caught Taehyung's eye was the same Lovers lamp which he owned at home. It sure was broken. The gun was broken and the nozzle was missing, the stand was into pieces and Taehyung knew that it would take a miracle to make the lamp work.

"I told you it was busted. Apparently my old roomate, Jackson got a bit drunk and kept swinging his bat while screaming 'I'm Harley fucking Quinn'." Jungkook let out a sigh as he picked up the lamp.

"It felt really scary since he was drunk and was holding a bat. I thought he was going to kill me." Jungkook recalled, making Taehyung laugh. "Anyways, what do you have here?" Taehyung asked as he pointed to the tray of food Jungkook was carrying.

"I made bacon, eggs, sausages and some fried rice. I just hope it's good. Also I made this cheese dip for the sausage." Jungkook said. "This looks good. What should I try first?" Taehyung licked his lils and picked up the utensils. "Anything works babe. As long as you're enjoying the food." Jungkook said as he ate a bacon strip.

"You really outdid yourself this time Jeon. Who knew that a bastard like you would end up cooking for a brat like me?" Taehyung chuckled as he continued to eat his food. "I don't really know what you did. Maybe you slipped a drop of a love potion in my beer last night." Jungkook joked.

"Yah! Go eat your breakfast you stupid shit!" Taehyung scolded. Jungkook laughed at his lover.

"So what are we?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook gulped at the sudden change of environment. "I don't know Tae. I just-" Jungkook let out a sigh. "It's fine Kook." Taehyung sounded disappointed. Taehyung set down his utensils and got out of the bed.

"Yoongi hyung and I still needs to meet. I gotta go. Thanks for last night and thanks for the hearty breakfast." Taehyung said in a cold tone as he left the room, slamming the door during the process.

A/n: I finally updated on a Monday in my time (Philippines)! So any thoughts about Jimin's side? Or what Taekook is? Is yes please let me know.