Chapter 29

It has been two weeks of traveling since we had saved my father. While traveling we had ran into a young boy named Kohaku. He was the younger brother of Sango and had a jewel shard in the back of his neck. Sesshomaru had agreed to let the boy travel with us, since he too wanted Naraku dead.

At the moment we were taking a small break. I was petting A-Un when I noticed something huge in the sky flying over us. I squinted my eyes to see better and saw a giant white dog. Much like Sesshomaru's dog form.

"Gah!" I gasped seeing Sesshomaru go after the dog and transform.

The two collided and crashed into the ground. A giant cloud of dust covered them and once it cleared a woman and Sesshomaru stood facing each other. I reached for my sword, but my father stopped me. He shook his head. I looked back at the two.

"Sesshomaru, I thought it was you." the woman spoke.

"Who do you think you are!? Show some respect! It's Lord Sesshomaru to you!" Jaken shouted at the woman.

"I can only assume that you have questions about the Tenseiga that your father left you. I cannot think of another reason as to why you would visit your mother." the woman said and everyone gasped. Minus my father, Sesshomaru and his mother.

So that was Sesshomaru's mother!

"M-m-m-m You're his mother?" Jaken stuttered in shock.

We were then taken to a giant palace like place. I was to shock to do anything other than follow everyone. It was beautiful place, though.

"Sesshomaru as I can recall you used to dispise humans, did you not?" Sesshonaru's mother asked as she sat in a giant chair, "And here you are, with two humans. Perhaps you plan to eat them?"

At that I placed my hands on Kohaku's and Rin's shoulder. Ever since we met Kohaku, I had grown attached to the young boy like a little brother.

"Hm? Who is this? Don't tell me you found another mate instead of Tomoko's beautiful little girl." she said, "Where ever she may be."

"This is my daughter." Father growled glaring at her.

"Oh, Kashikoi, I didn't see you there." she said, "If she is Kaori, then where is Tomoko? We have so much to talk about."

I frowned and looked down.

"Tenseiga, can be used to open a path to the underworld. Father must have told you about it at some point." Sesshomaru said before my father could tell her about my mother.

"Your father never spoke of it. He simply gave me this meado stone." she said holding up the stone that she wore around her neck.

"A meado stone?" Sesshomaru questioned.

"He told me to use it if you ever come to me for advice. Oh he mentioned something else. As I recall he said using the meado stone would place you in great danger, but he told me not to be worried or sad about that." she said.

"She seems to be good at not worrying." Rin whispered to Jaken and I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing.

"What ever shall I do? Your mother is terriably distressed about it." she said.

"Hn, your words are hollow as always." Sesshomaru said.

"Well then I shall have you entertain me." she saiid and held up the stone.

A light shoned from the stone and a dog like creature came out of it. Sesshomaru got out his sword and slashed at it. However it didn't hurt the dog at all, instead it made a portal.

"So this is Sesshomaru's meado." Sesshomaru's mother said leaning her head on her hand, "It's no where near a complete circle."

"Wha! You mean Lord Sesshomaru's sword can't cut through it!" Jaken shouted in surprise.