Chapter 33

My head was killing me along with my body. My bones ached and it felt like my wirsts, and legs were bound by something. What happened? Where am I?

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark cave that was barely lit by torches hanging on the sides of the wall. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't use my arms or hands as they were behind my back. That's when I remembered what had happened.

"S-Sesshomaru!" I shouted hoping he would be able to hear me.

"Shut up, that dog won't be coming to save." a rough voice next to me spat, "No one can survive in this forest, especially if Master Satsugai-sha don't want them too."

I glared at the old man who was standing close by.

"Sesshomaru will survive." I told him, "No one can defeat him."

The old man chuckled a humorless laugh.

"Is that so? You will see girl. I've been serving Satsugai-sha for many years now and I have never seen anyone survive going through this forest." he said and walked away.

I had faith in Sesshomaru. He will defeat Satsugai-sha and come find me. But for the time being I had to cut these ropes and try to escape. I won't be useless and just sit here!

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Come on! You're a demon! You can do this! You're strong! I told myself as I tried to break the ropes with my strength.

I heard them begin to break, but I stopped when I heard footsteps coming. I looked to see Satsugai-sha.

"Can't believe that dog was able to escape." Satsugai-sha grumbled as he picked me up by the collar of my shirt, "But I have a new wife!"

"I hate to break it to you, but I am married." I told him as I glared at the demon.

The demon smacked my face. My eyes went wide as I wasn't expecting that.

"No! You are my wife now! Your husband left you!" he shouted and dropped me onto the ground. This time I landed on my bottom.

"Stay here. You need to be punished." he said and walked off.

I muttered a curse and began to try, and break the ropes again. When the ropes around my feet broke. I stood up and began to run for the exit.

However, before I could even see the light at the end, I was stopped by Satsugai-sha. He threw a punch at me, but I dodged it.

"You are my wife now! You will stay and do as I say!" he shouted like a spoiled child.

"No, I won't!" I growled angrily at him.

Satsugai-sha tackled me to the ground and placed his hands over my throat. He began squeeze my neck tightly making it hard to brearh. Dark spots began to appear in my vision.

"Why won't you obey me!?" he growled.

Because I had no master.

"I-If I was t-truly your wife, t-then you wouldn't be t-treating me this w-way." I told him.

"But you need to be punished. You tried to escape!" he growled tighting his hold on my neck.

"Satsugai-sha! There are intruders entering the forest!" the old man from earlier shouted.

Satsugai-sha let go of my neck and stood up.

"Chain her up, I'll deal with the intruders." he said and walked away as I coughed and took in deep breaths.

~Third Person P.O.V~

"This forest is creepy." Shippo said as he walked behind Kagome.

"No kidding. I hope it doesn't take us too long to get through here." Kagome said as she followed Inuyasha with Miroku and Sango walking close behind them.