Chapter 34

Two weeks and a half has gone by since Sesshomaru and Inuyasha had fought over Tessagia, and almost everyday since, a demon has appeared wanting to fight Sesshomaru in hopes of beating him, and taking Kohaku's jewel shard.

Of course no demon has lost against him so far and won't with me around to help fight if I am needed.

"Am I going to have to force you in the water or are you going to do it willingly?" I asked the young girl before me as we stood next to a lake.

"But it's cold and I might get sick." Rin told me and I eyed her.

After a moment she let out a sigh in defeat and stripped. I smiled victoriously as she walked into the water.

"Make sure to wash all the soap out of your hair." I told her as I got onto my knees next to the lake with a pile of dirty clothes needing to be washed beside me.

I picked up a shirt and began to wash it as a cool breeze blew. I smiled for a moment, until I felt ill. I placed a hand on my stomach as I tried to keep my lunch down.

When the nausea passed I continued to wash the clothing.

I hope, I'm not coming down with something. When I was finished washing the clothes, I stood up and began to hang them to dry.

"I'm all done, Kaori." Rin said as she got out of the water.

"Good, now let's get you next to a fire, before you catch a cold."

I told her and walked her back to the small camp we had made up.

Rin sat by the fire wrapped in a blanket, while Kohaku was next to her cleaning his weapon.

I bent down by my bag and pulled out my hair brush. When I stood up I felt dizzy all of a sudden. Placing a hand on my forehead I felt Sesshomaru's eyes on me.

The dizzyness I felt went away quickly and I walked over to Rin.

"Ow! It hurts." Rin cried as I brushed her hair.

"I know, but I have to get these tats out. Sorry." I told her as I brushed her messy black hair.

"Why does my hair have to be brushed? Lord Sesshomaru doesn't." she said.

"Well we all can't be like Sesshomaru." I told her, "Now it'll be over soon."

When I was finished I walked back to the lake, so I could bathe. I got undressed and walked into the cold water. I dipped underwater and came back up running a hand through my hair.

I opened my eyes when I heard something moving through the trees. A blush covered my cheeks when I saw Sesshomaru watching me. I quickly dropped into the water until it reached my neck.

"Quit watching me, pervert!" I shouted at him.

"Pervert? I am your husband. I am allowed to watch you bathe." he said and began to get un-dress, "I am also allowed to bathe with you."

My eyes went wide and I turned around when he was fully un-dress. He may be my husband and everything, but I'm just not use to seeing him naked. The last and only time I had was on our wedding night.

Thinking back to that night made my cheeks go red and my body heat up. I gulped and duck my head underwater.

After a moment I raised my head up and turned back around to see Sesshomaru eyeing me.

"Hn, do not tell me you are still shy around me." Sesshomaru said and I nodded my head slowly as I felt embarressed.

I was about to open my mouth when I felt ill again. I tried to hold it in like last time, but I couldn't. I rushed to land and vomitted on the ground.