Chapter 3. A Real Vampire Goes to School

Morning

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes as his alarm went off on his phone. When he tried to reach for his phone, he felt something on his chest. Pulling back the covers, he saw Seras using his chest as a pillow with a smile oh her face. "Yep, definitely looks cute when she 's sleeping". thought (Y/N). As he gently got her off him so that he could get up, she started to squirm and whine feeling him not close to her. Y/N chuckled at this quietly and just patted her head calming and comforting her back to sleep. "Don't worry I'll always be here for you", whispered (Y/N). Then he quietly turned off the alarm, left the room and headed into the kitchen to make breakfast for them. As he was making breakfast he suddenly begun to hum a familiar tune. That tune was so catchy that instead of just humming it, he began to sing it out loud.

After singing it for over the hundredth time, he finished making breakfast just as Seras came in the room in her night gown.

(Y/N): Hey there sleepyhead, have a nice nap?~(said teasingly, causing her to blush)

Seras: Y-Yes. *smiling* Thanks for that by the way.

(Y/N): Anytime. Besides *smiles evilly* If you want to do more than just cuddle, you just have to ask~.

Seras: *face red with steam coming out of her ears* W-What?!?!

(Y/N): *laughing* Oh I missed doing this *wiping a tear away from his eye from laughing so hard*

Seras: *punches (Y/N) in the arm* Jerk!!

(Y/N): Ow. Come on Seras. It was just a joke. Here breakfast is ready.

Y/N handed her a plate that had bacon pancakes, eggs, toast, mixed fruit, and an extra side of bacon and a mug full of coffee. Seras started to drool at the beautiful sight on her plat and sat down at the table.

Seras:*faint blush* Thanks.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Seras and Chibi (Y/N) having a food fight.

As Seras was coming down the stairs in her school uniform she noticed what (Y/N) was wearing