Chapter 9. A Real Vampire Meets a Chicken

It was a clear sunny day outside in the town of Kuoh. The birds were chirping, the air was cool, and everything was rather peaceful. While waling home with groceries from the store, Seras was having a chat with Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Issa, Asia, and Tiamat.

Asia: I hope Y/N likes the surprise were going to make for him for dessert.

Seras: Knowing, Y/N he'll not only like it, but probably ask for seconds. He always liked F/D(Favorite Dessert) over the years. By the why I have a question for you Raynare.

Raynare: And what would that be Mistress?

After a long 'discussion' with Raynare, Mittelt, and Kalawarner, the three had begun to call Seras Mistress, while Y/N was their Master.

Seras: Why did you buy fifteen cans of whip cream, four large jars of honey, a couple large bottles of caramel, chocolate, and strawberry syrup, a couple jars of cherries, an different types of fruit? Do you have a sweet tooth?

Raynare: *blushing* Well, that would be used later on if master was still had an appetite. Then he could eat a dessert more 'delicious'~. Which also reminds me, later on we'll be needing new sheets for the bedrooms.

Before Seras could take everything in about what Raynare said, that had just arrived home. And what Seras and the girls saw made them all concerned. The front door to the base was blasted off it's hinges and the windows were broken. This concerned the girls because the only one home was Y/N, and although Y/N has had his...moments of wrecking the base, this felt somewhat different.

 When the girls stepped inside the base, they saw that blood was all over the main room from the floors to the walls, some of the curtains were burnt, and there was a huge hole in one of the walls. When Seras and the girls tried to sense for Y/N, they couldn't find him. This made almost all of them very concerned on what the heck happened here. The only one that wasn't (or at least hiding it) was Seras. The reason for that was because she was used to seeing sights like this, and honestly she had seen much fore frightening ones than this. As the girls were about to start to look around for Y/N, Seras's phone went off. When she saw who was calling she sighed out in both relief and stress and frustration. She then answered the call.

Over the phone.

Y/N: Hey there good looking, what's cooking~. I just wanted to check on you and let -

Seras: *frustrated* What did you do?

Y/N: Aright,... but you can't get made at me.

Seras: What. Did you do?

Y/N: Ok first.......I was minding my own business.

Seras: *slams the groceries down* Bullshit!!

Y/N: I waaaasssss!

Seras: *agitated* And exactly what happened while you were " minding your own business"?!.

Y/N: So when you guys left to get food, I went into the living room and was chillaxing like a baller. Then-

Flashback to Earlier

Y/N was siting down on the couch with his little mummy familiar on his shoulder. Y/N had also created a little outfit for his lil buddy.

 Y/N had also created a little outfit for his lil buddy