🍀 Bonus 🍀

A/N: Before you read this, this was made on 3/17/19, which is St. Patrick's Day

Narrator: It was a regular beautiful afternoon in Dublin, Ireland. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, a leprechaun just ran by me screaming, the wind was....wait wha-

BAM!

Y/N: Um..Dad...I think you just shot and killed the narrator.

Allucard: What? Are you sure that was the narrator? *questioning his son* Everything he's wearing is green, he's wearing a bowler hat with a shamrock on it and has tap dancing shoes on. For all we know he's just an over grown leprechaun.

Anderson: Nope, the lads right you protestant bastard, look. *shows the narrator's wallet that has his job I.D. that says 'Narrator'*.

Y/N: Also today is St. Patrick's Day so......

Allucard: Oh...woops.

Y/N: *sighs* Well, looks like we have to hide Another one.

A Few Moments later

A/N: Ignore the people standing and the bike

Anderson: Eh, that'll have to do. At least it's better than when your father tried.

Allucard: What's that suppose mean?!

Anderson: *gives him the 'really' look* A man came out of a Pub that was dressed up as a leprechaun and you shouted out and I quote "Show me the Lucky Charms"!, and shot him. Then after you found out he wasn't a leprechaun, you hid him like this *shows him the picture*

 Then after you found out he wasn't a leprechaun, you hid him like this *shows him the picture*

Anderson: You even made it look like he was passed out!

Allucard: The pub was called 'Luck Of the Irish', and he was dressed up as a fucking leprechaun! What do you expect me to do, Not shoot him?!

As Allucard and Anderson were fighting Y/N turned to the audience.

Y/N: Hey there. You're probably wondering what's going on and why me, my dad, and my uncle are here in Ireland. Well for you to get a better understanding of this situation, we need to go back to yesterday when I got a call from my boss.