Chapter 13. A Real Vampire has some "New" competition

Flashback

Location: The Vatican

Heinkel: So, what can we do for you Father O'Mally'OConnel'O'Carrol'O'Reilly'O'Brian'OSullivan...who is also Italian?

Father 'O': Tell-a me, Heinkel and Yumi: what is your favorite thing to do?

Heinkel/Yumie's mind: Being with that sexy Heathen/Being with Y/N.

Heinkel/Yumie: Spreading the word and love of Jesus Christ to the many people of the world. Teaching peace and love for all.

Father 'O': And-a killing-a vampires?

Heinkel: * smirks* Just try to fuckin' stop us.

Father 'O': And what about... Protestants?

Heinkel: Second verse same as the first. Now put us on a plane so we can put 'em in a hearse!

Father 'O': That's what I like-a to hear. Now packa your bags your heading to Kuoh, Japan.

End of Flashback

Time Skip Brought to you by Chibi Y/N playing Taps at his car's tombstone at its grave

Now

One of the most awkward lunch time moments was happening at Kuoh Academy as Y/N was smiling and sat across staring at Heinkel who was frowning and staring back at him with eyes narrowed at him.

Heinkel: Will you quit staring and undressing me with your evil eyes you filthy heathen!

Y/N: You know I wouldn't mind Actually undressing you right here, right now~.

Heinkel: *blushing* N-Not here you veil fiend!!

Y/N: Oh~? Where would you want me to undress you~? At a Hotel~, Back at my place~, Back at yours~, Maybe in the back of my ca-*starts to tear up from the sad memory*  ne-never mind that last one *sniff*.

Heinkel: *blushing harder* N-None of those places!!!

Y/N: Ohhh~, I see....you want to do it in a church then~.

Heinkel: *totally red faced*WHAT?!

Y/N: Yep, I can see it now~. Me undressing you right in front of the alter, while you pray to God for forgiveness as you're about to partake in one of the most sinful pleasures you'll ever experience~. I wonder what we'll do next? Drench your body in Holy water~, strap you to a cross for all to see~, or maybe have  barbeque sauce all over your asshole- butt naked- nipples fully erect- fully drenched in baby oil~?

*Zarbon moans in background*

Heinkel: *Body fully red* W-W-WHAT The Hell you repulsive, disgusting pig?!

Y/N: Oh trust me, it'll feel like Hell at first, but later on you'll definitely feel like your in Heaven~.

The was the last straw as Heinkel stood up and dragged Yumie(who was passed out with a nosebleed imaging Y/N doing what he described to Heinkel to her) out of the cafeteria, while mumbling how she was going to enjoy castrating Y/N and making sure he could not have children.

Y/N: *sighs and smiles* I missed doing that to them... Well, I'm gonna go take a shit.

And with that Y/N went to the men's restroom. As he left, the rest of the table was all red in the face, except for Gasper who was on a hand held videogame and Seras who kept casually eating her food. Everyone (minus Seras and Gasper) was blushing like crazy from Y/N's description of what he would do to Heinkel. Akeno, Issa, and Asia even hoped that Y/N would do that to them. Finally the awkward flustered silence was broken by Sona talking to Seras.