🎄Bonus🎄

Title: A Wacky Christmas Story

As the scene opens up the author walks out into the room in his pj's and in a black robe and MU slippers and is holding a large book and a tv remote. He then turns the tv on and put's it to where it shows a yule log fire. He then turns to the audience and smiles.

Author: Ah hello there again. It's nice to see you. No this isn't Criminal records, so don't worry that bit will have it's own other Bonus. For now though I actually wanted to share with you 1 out of hundreds of Christmas stories that I think you'll enjoy over the holidays. *sits in a La-Z-Boy recliner and pulls up the leg rest* I know that not everyone will be with friends, loved ones, or even anyone this time of year due to different reasons or circumstances, so I hope that this story can at least bring a smile to your face. So, without further ado, let's begin *opens up the book*. Our story is, 'How Freeza Stole Christmas'...wait a minute. *looks at the story and sighs* God Dammit Napa! *flips pages and pages* How Perfect Cell Stole Christmas? Dammit Kermit! *flips through more pages* Ah!, here we go.  'How Y/N Stole and Saved Christmas'.

How Y/N Stole and Saved Christmas

It was the night before Christmas and all through the base ,not a creature was stirring or leaving a trace. Yes, all was quiet as many slept, nothing going on....that was except-Bang!

Seras: *hustles down the stairs in a yellow robe with a little baby bump* What was that?! Are we under attack?! What happened?!

Seras then turned on the lights to see Y/N rubbing his head sitting down while holding one of his pistols. As she saw what was in front of him, she realized it was a dead body. And this wasn't just any dead body, the body she was looking at was none other than Santa Claus...again.

Y/N: *sighs* Before you start-

Seras: Jesus Christ!

Y/N: Ok. Before. You. Start!-

Seras: Holy Shit!

Y/N: Would you care for me to explain?!

Seras: *sarcastic* Oh Yes Y/N! I would LOVE for you to explain why You shot and killed Father Christmas!?!?

Y/N: *casually* He startled me.

Seras: He startled you?!

Y/N: He. Startled. Me!

Seras: *still sarcastic* Oh, well then I guess he should apologize?!

Y/N: Well it's going to be kind of hard, cause uh ya know, I shot him.

Seras: Brilliant, so what are we suppose to do?!

Y/N: *sighs and grunts and stands up* ,,,Well I guess I have to save Christmas.

Seras: *sighs and grunts in frustration* Not this shit again!

Y/N: Yep, no other options. *starts taking off Santa's coat off his body*

Seras: How about Any other option?! Any at all!

Y/N: *puts on Santa's coat* No use putting the brakes on this. It's going down. *smiles*

Seras: *deadpan expression* You planned this.

Y/N: *shocked* What?!

Seras: You planned this I know you did!

Y/N: Psh! You honestly don't trust me!-*slam*

A/N: Imagine Koneko, Mittelt, Gasper, Ravel, Ni. Li, Ile and Nel coming in dressed like this