Chapter 7. A Real Vampire Reveals Himself

Previously on High School DxD X Hellsing

Y/N: And who might you ladies be? (asking even though he already knew who all of them were)

???: My name is Rias Gremory and these are my peerage members.

Now

Y/N: *smiles* Well Ms. Gremory it was nice to meet you, but I actually need to get going. So why don't we continue this conversation tomorrow ok?

Rias: Bu-

Y/N: Great see ya tomorrow Byyyee *teleports home*.

Rias: Just who are you Y/N L/N??

Meanwhile with Y/N

Y/N had teleported himself and Asia in front of the base. As soon as he walked in, he was greeted by the girls who were still in their maid uniforms.

Girls: Welcome home master~

Y/N: Hello girls~. By any chance is Seras home yet?

Raynare: Yes, she actually appeared just as you left.

Y/N: Great. *looks at Asia realizing that she's looking nervous * What's wrong Asia?

Asia: A-Aren't they also fallen angels?

Y/N's Mind: So her vampire senses already kicked in...interesting.

Y/N:Yes they are, but they're the good kind. They won't harm you. Isn't that right girls?

Kal, Ray, Mil:*bow* If that is what the master wants.

Asia: M-Master?

Y/N: *rubs the back of his head*Yeah....about that...I think Seras can help explain more than me. So girls where is she?

Seras: Right here...Master~

As that was said Y/N looked to where the stairs were and saw Seras coming down. What surprised him though was what she was wearing.

 What surprised him though was what she was wearing

A/N: Imagine Seras wearing this.

The uniform hugged her in all the right areas. It showed off a lot of her cleavage every time she stepped. The skirt was also a little too short showing off Sera's long creamy legs.

Y/N's Mind: YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seras: Like what you see master~?

Y/N: Most definitely~. But may I ask why?

Y/N's Mind: Who cares why!!! She's super hot!!!