Chapter 8. A Real Vampire gets a Familiar

3rd POV

It had been two weeks since Y/N had reunited with his nephew Gasper, and during those two weeks a lot had happened.

One thing that happened was Y/N had taught Gasper how to control his powers. At first it was a little frustrating, but by the end of the first week Gasper finally mastered on how to control his powers. By the second week, Y/N then taught Gasper a very important technique to survive. That technique was 'Dodge', and honestly it was harder for Gasper than to learn how to control his powers. Y/N would just attack Gasper and yell "Dodge!" Whenever one of the girls saw this they would question Y/N's teachings and he would always respond that that's how he was taught from his father's friend.

Another thing that happened was Y/N got Issa to move in with him. Issa was nervous when Y/N came to her house to talk to her parents, but after a couple of hours, they loved him like a son. They thought that he would make a perfect husband for Issa. When Issa heard this it made her blush hard. Finally Y/N asked Issa's parents for her to move in with him. He promised that he would take care of her and that he would always protect her. They were hesitant at first, but after a quick talk with their daughter...and Y/N hypnotizing them, they gladly agreed. After that, Y/N got Issa settled in at the base and they all welcomed her with open arms.

One more thing that happened during those two weeks, was that Y/N was getting along with both the Student Council and the ORC. Whether it was helping Rias and her peerage kill stray devils or helping Sona with paperwork while secretly beating the shit out of Saji, all the girls were becoming closer to Y/N. They always blushed whenever he was around and would try to talk to him. They would also fight each other to be with Y/N since all the girls from both the ORC and Student Council liked him. In the end, they all secretly agreed to share Y/N and just waited for an opportunity to tell him.

Now

After the two weeks, it was finally Monday. Y/N was walking to school with Seras, Raynare,Kalawarner,Asia and Issa behind him. The reason they were behind was because they were still slowly 'recovering' from those two weeks. Whenever Y/N wasn't training Gasper or with the ORC or the Student Council, Seras and the girls would flirt with Y/N which always led to them taking him to either his or their own rooms and 'having fun'. Sometimes that 'fun' lasted for hours and hours. They did everything and anything during those hours. One night Asia and Issa witnessed the girls 'having fun' with Y/N and decided that they wanted to join as well. Now after two weeks of having fun they were all sore and exhausted...well the girls at least.

Seras:*limping* I don't get it. How ARE YOU NOT EXHAUSTED?!

Y/N: *smirks* Easy, two words. Unlimited Stamina.

Seras: But for 72 hours straight?!

Raynare: Master surely is gifted~.

Y/N: That I am Ray Ray, that I am~.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N carrying a sleeping Chibi Asia on his back to home.

After class was done, Y/N and the girls were making their way to the ORC. Apparently Rias wanted to talk to Y/N and wanted him to invite the rest of his group as well. While making their way to the club building, Y/N spotted the Perverted Duo peaking at the girls changing room. Deciding to have some fun, he told the girls to keep going while he had to take care of something. He then instantly ran to the front of the girls changing room and knocked on the door. When the door opened he was met by two girls who were in their underwear.

???: *blushing* U-Um hi. Can w-we help y-you?

Instantly Y/N and their eyes went in a trans like state. After a while Y/N spoke.