Chapter Seven: A Small Prophecy

It was seven o'clock on a quiet Monday morning and Ophelia Oliphant was up packing her bag for the day at work before she headed out into central London for breakfast with Morgandy.

They were to catch the ten past seven bus into central London, and they had to be at the bus stop in exactly five minutes if they wanted to make it on time. She rushed down the stairs and was greeted her husband who was holding a plastic box.

"Your lunch," Emory smiled as he handed the box over to her, "you need to eat lunch, I know you're not, you seem to forget Arch tells me everything".

"Thank you," Ophelia smiled as she gave a light peck on his lips, "I'll see you later."

"Okay," Emory smiled.

Ophelia said goodbye to her husband and two children and then headed out the door, greeted face-to-face with Morgandy who was holding her hand out for Ophelia to take so they could sprint to the bus stop.

Once they reached the stop Ophelia placed the lunch box in her bag as she grabbed her purse out.

The bus turned up on time and the ticket conductor welcomed the two girls on board.

They each paid a halfpenny for their fare and climbed up the stairs of the double-decker bus.

The upstairs section of the bus was empty which let them talk freely about whatever they wanted to.

"What's wrong? You didn't want to get up this morning," Morgandy asked as looked over to her friend.

Ophelia sighed and caught Morgandy's gaze, "I don't know, I have something in my gut, telling me something is wrong."

Morgandy gave Ophelia a small-sympathetic smile as she wiped the hair out of Ophelia's face. There was a moment when Morgandy's hand brushed Ophelia's cheek as she moved the hair. Morgandy came out of her trance and shook her head.

"What is it?" Ophelia asked.

"An old friend will come to you," Morgandy looked down at her, her eyes were filled with worry, "I'm not sure who, you looked nervous, worried."

Ophelia sat up, she let out a sigh and put on a fake smile, "it's fine, I've got this, it's probably going to be one of the twins' friends, maybe Louis?"

"Earl?" Morgandy asked.

Ophelia nodded her head.

"There is no way you'd get that nervous around Louis Earl of all people, I know he's a star quidditch player now but no way," Morgandy laughed.

Ophelia laughed, "you're right," Ophelia looked at Morgandy as they held onto each other's' hands, "maybe it's Clarissa, she wants to see me and I haven't seen her since I locked her up in Azkaban."

Morgandy looked at her, "that's probably right," Morgandy changed her position and put her hands on her growing stomach, "I have news about the baby!"

Ophelia's worried expression soon turned into an excited one, "tell me!"

"Well, Michael and I were just minding our business last night making food for ourselves, Starr and Abner, and out of nowhere I moved to grab a knife to start cutting the food and I accidentally brush Michael, and I had a prediction, I was giving birth, you and the girls were there and I gave birth to a little girl!" Morgandy smiled as she held onto one of Ophelia's hand.

"Awh, another baby girl, I can't wait to meet her! Have you decided on a name?" Ophelia asked her friend.

Morgandy nodded and Ophelia started squealing with excitement, "we're gonna call her Evelyn."

"I love it!" Ophelia hugged her friend.

Ophelia soon forgot about her unexpected visitor as she and Morgandy arrived at the stop outside of the Ministry, meeting Archer and Theodore as they headed towards an eventful day at work.