Chapter Thirty-Four: Fooling the Unfoolish

As Ophelia lowered herself into the bath, a small sly smile began to form on her face. She relaxed in the warm waters of the bath, the risk of hypothermia was worth it if she was to be treated like this during her stay.

Her plan of deception had actually worked, Tom had come to rescue her and took her back to Malfoy Manor. The challenging part of her plan was to fool everyone else, including Orion. With her fingers crossed, Ophelia hoped that if she could easily deceive and trick Orion into her plan, that he would go running back to his sister and tell the whole group about how she has turned to the dark side.

Ophelia knew that now she was here Tom would not let her leave his sight. She knew Calvert would have to act as the primary mole to get the dirt out from within the group. Ophelia also planned to find another alleged mole, who had been leaking information about the murders Tom got his followers to carry out. More and more newspaper articles came out about muggleborn killings, everyone within Ophelia's group had been following along whilst Ophelia was gone, and they all knew it was Tom.

The second mole was not a top priority, however. Her mission was to persuade Tom that she is in this for him, that she changed her mind and took his side. Ophelia wasn't entirely worried about Tom finding out about her deceiving him, she had the hope that Tom didn't know about their broken blood pack, Tom mustn't know that the dark magic he is using is stronger than what was believed to be the strongest form of magic.

Ophelia looked around the room, she had never seen such a beautiful bathroom that matched a bedroom so well. Sure, she had been in Tom's chambers many times before, but she never stepped foot into his bathroom, the small essence of green that was dotted around the room added feature to the mostly white bathroom. Even Tom's bathrobe, which hung on the back of the door, was the shade of emerald green. Slytherin really was Tom's influence.

Ophelia heard voices in the other room, she tried to focus on what they were saying but the conversation was brief and resulted in the unknown individual leaving Tom's room momentarily.

Ophelia was alone with her thoughts in the quiet bathroom, the only sounds she could hear was the water drops from the bath tap from where water still remained trapped in the pipes and the faint sound of the fire within Tom's chambers.

She knew Tom wouldn't leave her alone for too long, so she began counting down the seconds until Tom would walk in to check on her.

Five. Ophelia slowly but carefully got out of the bath and stepped on to the cold floor.

Four. She walked over to the towel rack and picked up a towel.

Three. Using the towel, Ophelia began patting herself dry, making sure all of the bubbles came off of her skin.

Two. Ophelia heard movement outside of the bathroom, the sound of a glass being placed onto a wooden table and the shuffling of feet.

One. Ophelia wrapped the towel around her body just as Tom walked through the door, without knocking.

He eyed her up and down, his eyes finally landing back on hers. He looked for any signs of change in her mannerisms, but Ophelia knew how to trick Tom - the look of sorrow had returned and the fear in her eyes still lingered as he looked deeply into them.

He reached out his hand for her to take and he led her into his bedroom. "That wardrobe there," he pointed to a small wardrobe on the corner of the room, "it has clothing your size and style, the nightwear is in the draws as you open the doors." Ophelia watched him turn back to the bathroom, "I'll give you some privacy as you change, your tea is in the white cup on the coffee table."

Tom once again closed the bathroom door, Ophelia wasted no time in changing into comfy nightwear, a black silk pyjama set was the choice for her. Once she was fully dressed, she headed back to the bathroom door and knocked.