Chapter Fourteen: One of My Badass Moments

"Seventeen years after you have a prophecy about a prophecy you finally tell us?" Nicole asked Morgandy.

"I would hit you right now if you wasn't pregnant," Dove shook her head.

"It was Tom's birthday, as well as New Years Eve," Morgandy shook her head, "I know I should have told you, but we were all in a mixture of emotions, Gethin being arrested, Rune's dad returning, I couldn't ruin the moment, and I knew Tom would want to know everything."

"Morgandy's right, girls. Archer saw how persistent Tom was when Morgandy had a vision about him a last month," Ophelia looked to Archer.

"He was vicious, he would've done anything to know what Morgandy saw," Archer shook his head, "and back then Tom was already conspiring against us, he didn't know, well done, Morg."

"How did it happen? The vision?" Harlen asked.

"It was when we all ran outside our arms brushed, and I stopped for a second, I knew he knew something though, for a moment I let go of my occlumency, I think that's why he was so keen to know my vision last time," Morgandy told the group, "I'm guessing he thinks that I'll be the one to predict his downfall."

"But didn't you say a Trelawney predicted his prophecy?" Harlen recalled.

Morgandy nodded, "but, how do you think I got my gift, Cassandra is my many great aunt."

"Ohhh, that makes a lot more sense," Theodore chimed in.

Michael coughed and everyone looked over to him as he scratched his head. He looked back up and was greeted by 33 pairs of eyes, all on him. "Ah right, first of all, who's Gethin? And secondly, who's this great aunt I've heard nothing about?" Michael asked.

"Cassandra Trelawney is the greatest seer known to wizardkind, she's the perfect prophet," Dove answered Michael's second part of the question, "but I'll leave Gethin for Ophelia to explain."

Michael turned to Ophelia, and everyone sat back down as they never tired of hearing the story of Gethin.

"Gethin is my uncle, my mother's brother," Ophelia started, "to make a long story short, Christmas 1943, Rune and I were on the train home after Dove got off in Newport. Rune asked me if I had a funny or eerie feeling, which I did. We were both feeling weird, so I said how I told Morgandy and we did a tarot card session, the eight of swords and death were picked. Which was weird as normally three cards are chosen, but this wasn't the case."

Ophelia stopped to take a breath so she could recall the story properly. Emory and Dove looked at one another, both shocked.

"I have never heard this part of the story before," Emory spoke up.

"Me neither," the others said.

"It's not the point," Michael said, "Ophelia, carry on when you're ready."

Ophelia sent a small smile over to Michael, "when I got off the train in Swansea, I walked home from the station as it was late at night and no buses were running. Every step that I took the eerie feeling grew bigger and bigger, and when I got home, I found out my great uncle Maddox had been murdered," Ophelia looked over to Rune who nodded for her to continue, "by Rune's father, Edvard. I knew instantly Edvard would never do it, but I couldn't say that to my mam who was crying her eyes out."

"So you're telling me, that your great uncle was murdered by Rune's dad, and straight away you did not believe it?" Michael asked.

Ophelia laughed as she nodded her head. Morgandy rolled her eyes and turned to her husband, "I don't know if you've noticed, dear, but Ophelia jumps straight to conclusions."

"But in this case it was a good conclusion, and the right one," Dove smiled, "Ophelia sent me a copy of the Daily Prophet that contained the article of Rune's dad on the front cover from the Daily Prophet, along with a letter, she told me straight away that Edvard was innocent and I wasn't to believe the nonsense they were writing about him, and I'm glad I didn't because my parents most definitely did."

"I spoke to my brother about it later that night, he was at Edvard's trial, after all my brother himself is an auror. He wasn't too sure himself, but he would never dare to admit that an auror had caught the wrong wizard, he's too proud. And so the next morning I went to see Rune and gave him in the comfort and reassurance he needed. Morgandy and Starr told me how I was getting better at my prophecy and that we were ready to catch the real killer, who I thought was my aunt Clarissa, who didn't kill my uncle Maddox but did know who did," Ophelia carried on.

"And then we went back to Ophelia's and everyone in Ophelia's family found out we were no longer dating, and I got a blasting off of George, for literally no reason as it was Ophelia's fault that she didn't tell them," Emory rolled his eyes as he looked down to his wife who had her eyebrows raised at him, "however, afterwards Ophelia did intervene and George apologised."

"And the New Years Eve party went ahead as planned, Ophelia got Tom to come, despite it being his birthday, but it was so obvious he was head over heels in love with her, so he still came," Nicole smiled as she looked at Ophelia.

"And Tom's gifted in legilimens, which means he can read minds, and so on the night of New Year's Eve, he found out that it was Gethin, we had him confess in front of the then Minister of Magic and he was arrested and thrown straight into Azkaban, our wizarding prison, and Edvard came home the same night," Ophelia concluded the story.

"Wow, that's a lot to take in," Michael said, "also it must have been really long, cause that was a long story."

"I guess it was, yeah," Ophelia chuckled, "still one of my badass moments though."

The group laughed and Michael shook his head, "you think?"

"Your most badass moment was when you climbed on top of Tom and began throwing punches," Ignatius spoke up from where he was sitting.

Ophelia laughed as she looked over to Harlen who was shaking head as he still wasn't over such an iconic moment, "I broke his nose," Ophelia laughed, "he's got a scar on the bridge of his nose, probably had Nott to fix it."

"That really doesn't surprise me, you were throwing so many punches," Theodore recalled.

"I think I saw a busted lip after you got dragged off Tom by Ogdar," Archer looked over to Ignatius for confirmation, "I'm not too sure though, I was in between chucking viles towards Charity and Antonin."

"We all know Charity and Antonin were knocked out by my curses, but okay," Theodore argued against Archer.

"Theo, we are not having this argument again, we worked together unintentionally, my viles blinded them for a second and you sent the curses," Archer whined.

"I agree with Archer," Ignatius spoke softly.

"Ophelia, help us out here," Theodore turned to Ophelia.

"Hey, I was more focused on knocking Odgar out with the crucio curse, and then stomping on his head," Ophelia protested.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Michael let out.