ㅁHyojong x Jinhoㅁ

Pentagon
Fluff

Binge watch

Hyojong woke up instantly feeling that familiar warm feeling seep into him as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend tighter. He inhaled deeply as he snuggled his face into the elders neck inhaling his sweet and fruity scent from the shampoo he always used. It was warm and soft and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to get up later. He knew they had slept in much later then they normally do, probably from last nights activities.

Jinho was right Hyojong knew he shouldn't have gotten both of them to stay awake nearly all night watching three series of a k-drama all of his friends were talking about. But he couldn't take it anymore, he would over hear his friends talking about the plot and he just couldn't handle the suspense any longer. So he had convinced Jinho to stay and snuggle with him as they watched it. Not only did the three series of the k-drama last till early in the morning but also the fact Hyojong cried the most tears Jinho swears he's ever seen in his whole life, just because the two main characters die happily together after raising their children and sadly giving them away to other families.

Hyojong kissed small light butterfly kisses onto the back of Jinho's neck as an attempt to wake the elder silently. After it had failed he decided that he'd just let the elder rest since it was is own fault they had stayed up much to late. He softly removed Jinho's hands from his waist and untangled their legs so he could get up.

<><><><>

Small arms made their way around Hyojong's waist as he was finishing breakfast, he smiled to himself and continued quietly waiting for the older to talk. After a few more minutes of comfortable silence the older sighed snuggling his face deeper into his lover's backs.

"I hope you didn't burn anything again like last time" his voice was small and tired but he could hear a sense of humor and mocking in it.

"It only happened once!" He pouted turning to face his annoying boyfriend.

"You only cooked once!" He jokingly pushed the younger away and grabbed the plates, setting them on the table for them both.

"Maybe that's because you never let me" Hyojong huffed and sat down at the table and started to eat the great food He made.

"Yeah well you like my cooking" Jinho jokingly poked him with a chopstick.

"Oh yeah we'll I like you more~" Hyojong squished Jinho's cheeks and then kissed them sloppily.

"Ew, I'm never allowing you to watch any K-dramas anymore." Jinho quickly wiped the saliva of his cheek and quickly kissed away the pout forming on his boyfriends lips.