ㅁDongpyo x Seungwooㅁ

Produce x 101
Dongpyo x Seungwoo
Advil
Request

"Hey hyung, do you have any pain relievers?"

Dongpyo quietly asked careful not to wake anyone else who were currently asleep in the dorm.

"Yeah, why do you need them?"

Seungwoo's voice was quiet too, heavy with sleep. Dongpyo started to feel guilty and selfish that he had woken up his hyung just because he didn't feel well.

"Oh, well my stomach has been feeling a little weird."

"For how long?"

Dongpyo looked down to the ground as his hyung stared expectantly at him.

"Since this morning..."

"Oh, It might be a stomach bug...or something you ate?"

Seungwoo got up and handed him the medicine.

"I'm not sure if this will help, if it doesn't and you still feel bad come back okay?"

The younger nodded and headed back to his room, stopping at the bathroom to take the the medicine.

...

He wouldn't say the medicine didn't help because it definitely did, but not for long.

He was able to sleep for awhile, the pain lightly subsiding. Only soon enough his stomach began to ache and sting.

He remembered what Seungwoo said but he didn't want to be such a burden and wake his hyung for a second time tonight.

But he couldn't stop his feet from moving on the very familiar path to the older's room. He quietly opened the door and stumbled back when he saw Seungwoo's waiting eyes.

"They didn't help?"

"Not exactly."

"Yeah they usually don't do much, but it was all I had."

Dongpyo glanced around the room, at the other sleeping boys, at anything other than Seungwoo.

"Cmon, I know what do to!"

He was smiling wide has he whisper shouted and Dongpyo's heart ached a bit harder than his stomach.

Seungwoo pulled him to his bed and into his chest. At this rate the amount of blood rushing to the younger's face was concerning.

"My mom always did this to me when my tummy hurt, so can I do it to you?"

"Oh.. uh, yes?"

Seungwoo began to softly press his hands to the younger's stomach, lightly rubbing at the areas to subside the pain.

Dongpyo could help but to agree that this was far better pain relief then Advil could ever be.

Tag Tag Tag by Verivery is really good :)