ㅁNine x Yoojungㅁ

OnlyOneOf
Fluff
Request
Nine- Wookjin
Yoojung- Taeyeob

Yoojung sighed as he walked up the stairway, his steps echoing in an unsettling way.

He was exhausted.

Work was exhausting, it felt as if he was never able to leave.

He hated his job, and his boss, and his co-workers that most definitely talk about him during their lunch break.

He needs to quit.

Find a job at a dance studio rather than working in an office.

His feet worked strictly on muscle memory as he turned the corner out of the stairway and down the dark hallway, stopping in front of a familiar door.

He pushed the door not bothering to knock or pull out his keys because he knows it's always unlocked, a dangerous habit.

Their house was warm but not too hot and it always smelt like clean laundry, the windows were always left open not matter the weather allowing drafts of air to breeze through.

"You're home!! Two minutes earlier than usual."

Taeyeob looked at his boyfriend, spread out over the couch, lazily scrolling through his phone.

"When are you going to stop waiting for me?"

Wookjin rolled off the couch and skipped over to engulf him in a much needed hug.

"I'll stop waiting when you come through the door."

Taeyeob rolled his eyes but tightened his arms around the younger boy.

"There's food in the kitchen, but first change out of these clothes, I don't like them."

Wookjin pushed him in the direction of their bedroom and then flopped back on the couch.

Taeyeob rolled his eyes shuffling through the hallways to change into an oversized shirt and loose sweatpants.

"Ugh!"

He walked straight to the couch and flopped down onto Wookjin, giggling when the younger boy let out a loud wheeze.

"You aren't going to eat?"

Wookjin rubbed his hands up and down Taeyeob's back in a soothing manner.

"No, I'm just tired, I wanna cuddle with you~"

Taeyeob squished his cheek to Wookjin's chest and obnoxiously rubbed it around.

"Ew, stop that"

The younger boy pushed at the body on top of him until they both laid sideways, facing each other.

They stayed like that for awhile, legs intertwined and arms wrapped around each other, quietly keeping close.

"Are you going to quit?"

Wookjin looked up from Taeyeob's chest, waiting for an answer.

"Oh yeah, of course."

"Thank god. It's about time."

Taeyeob stayed quiet closing his eyes but the younger boy went on.

"I hate that job, your boss could literally go lay down in the middle of the highway for all I care, andddddd I don't like being alone all the time."

"Aww such a sad baby~"

Taeyeob's cooed and began to nuzzle his face all over Wookjin's head.

"What! Your the one who demanded cuddles!"

The younger boy started slapping his chest, but Taeyeob put up with the assault.

"But you gave me them willingly~"

Wookjin sat up abruptly, pushing away Taeyeob's arms.

"Not anymore."

"I am hurt. I am alone. I'm starving. I'm cuddle deprived, Wookjin deprived. How could you do this to me?"

Taeyeob ended each sentence by slowly inching off the couch until he rolled off onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm babysitting!"

Wookjin pulled Taeyeob back onto the couch and locked him in place with his long arms.

"See!? You are willingly cuddling me!"