ㅁMingyu x Wonwooㅁ

MinSugaAugstxD
Seventeen
Littlespace
Angst (but then fluff)
Little!Mingyu
Request

Island

"HEY DADDY LOOK WHAT I DI-"

Mingyu trips, his toe getting caught on the corner of the island as he flies forward.

His hands swipe out, reaching for the counter beside him, his hand sliding loosely across.

As his fingers grapple for traction, he struggles immensely, only managing to shove a stack of papers off the counter.

He lands roughly, the papers fluttering around him.

He gasps as one lands in his lap, the word 'IMPORTANT' stamped in bolded red letters across the front.

"Baby are you ok!?"

Wonwoo rushes in, grabbing onto the doorframe so he can swing quickly through.

Slowly his eyes slid down to his little and the papers scattered around him, his irises darkening with anger.

"What. Did. You. Do?"

He glares at the floor, his eyes flicking back and forth between all the pages.

"Get up"

Mingyu stands immediately, wincing from the pain radiating upwards from his foot.

"D-dad-"

"NO! GO!"

Mingyu whimpers quietly, scurrying from the room, a slight limp altering his walk.

He quickly heads to his room, quiet sobs escaping from in between his fingers as he holds his hand to his mouth.

He collapses onto the bed, scrunching the sheets and comforter around him as the material of his sweater begins to moisten from his tears.

Hours pass and by then Mingyu's tears had just began to dull.

Instead quiet hiccups replace his guttural sobs, tears no longer tracing the curves of his cheek.

Footsteps can be heard in the hallway and after a few seconds the bed dips behind him and a fresh wave of tears cascade down his face.

"I-I'm sorry b-baby."

Wonwoo's deep voice, thick with emotion echoes through the silent room, shaking almost as badly as Mingyu's.

"I-it was my f-fault."

Wonwoo wraps his arms around Mingyu, spooning him in a soft, warm hug.

"Nothing is your fault, daddy messed up. I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you."

Mingyu curls even farther around himself, whimpering quietly.

"I-I colored you a p-picture."

A smile creeps onto Wonwoo's face.

"Really baby? I think I may have saw a beautiful picture of a blue bear but I'm not sure."

Mingyu's eyes light up as he spins around so he can see Wonwoo's face.

"THATS THE ONE, I colored it allllllll by myself today, and I came out to show you but I tripped."

His hand automatically reaches down to his still sore foot.

Wonwoo places a soft kiss against Mingyu's head before hugging him to his chest.

"I won't let that evil kitchen island hurt you ever again."