ㅁSeonghwa x Keyㅁ

SHINEE & ATEEZ
Littlespace
Fluff
Little!Seonghwa
Key- Kibum
Request

"Daddy?"

Seonghwa peeked his head into Kibum's office, the older boy had been busy lately.

"What's wrong hwa?"

Kibum turned his attention towards Seonghwa and motioned him forward.

The little shuffled forward until Kibum pulled him down onto his lap.

"It's just.. I- I can't find blueberry!"

The younger boy burst into tears, shoving his face into Kibum's chest, holding on to his soft sweater as if his life depended on it.

"Woah, baby calm down."

Kibum pulled away and wiped away the furious tears dripping down his little boy's face.

"But- but I can't f-find him!"

Seonghwa hiccuped as more tears made way down his cheeks.

"Sweetheart breathe, take deep breaths. In and out, just like that okay?"

The younger boy followed Kibum's breathing, eventually the hiccuping was slowly subsiding.

"Good boy, it feels better now doesn't it?"

Seonghwa nodded into the older boys light blue sweater.

"Now, where was blueberry last?"

Seonghwa closed his eyes as hard as he could, trying his best to remember where he and blueberry went last.

"I think we were.. at the playground."

Kibum hummed in agreement, now he remembered seeing the younger boy with his bear while they went to the park.

"Alright then baby, how about we take a little walk to the playground?"

Seonghwa nodded and slid off Kibum's lap, holding his hand out for the older boy to grab.

The duo quickly put their shoes on and began their journey to the small park.

Kibum started a game of I spy to help pass time and to get Seonghwa's mind off of the bear.

Once the park was in sight the little took off running away from his caregiver.

"Baby! Stop running!"

Seonghwa came to a halt in the mulch, eyes scanning the area, letting out an excited gasp when he spotted the blue blob by the swings.

"Blueberry!"

He rushed over and hugged the bear tightly to his chest, pieces of dirt flying around.

Kibum appeared beside him, panting lightly.

"Oh look sweetie, you found him!"

The older boy watched fondly and softly pet Seonghwa's hair.

The little gasped and pulled back from the stuffy.

"Daddy! He's dirty!"

Kibum looked at the bear, pieces of mulch stuck in his now dull blue fur.

"You're right baby. I guess we'll have to give him a bath."

Seonghwa look up at him with a pout.

"Then he'll get better?"

"Of course."

...

Both boys quickly arrived home, Seonghwa anxiously holding his bear.

Kibum gently put the bear in the washing machine, promising the little that it was safe.

For the first few minutes Seonghwa sat and watched the machine spin, a blue blob passing by every once and awhile.

"Daddy how long will it take?"

Kibum stopped preparing dinner and turned his attention to the boy.

"A long time honey."

"Oh.."

He sat back down dejectedly and stared at the spinning machine.

"He'll have to dry too."

The older boy added nonchalantly, turning around to prepare more food.

"What!"

Tears formed in Seonghwa's eyes at the thought of waiting more.

"Baby you can't play with him when he's wet, he'll get dirty again and you'll get sick."  

Kibum wipes his hands off before squatting down in front of Seonghwa, brushing his hair adoringly.

"B-but daddy I can't sleep without blueberry!"

He threw himself into the comforting arms of the older boy.

"Shh, shh baby."

Kibum kissed away the tears on Seonghwa's cheeks.

"I'll be your blueberry for tonight."