Chapter 5

Regina's POV

I woke up and first of all Saw Papi Looking Down At me as she sat besides me. Why did she want to be Called like that thought....or for example Sir...why not Madam? "Morning Baby Girl.", She Said smirking as she kissed my Nose and got up. "I've got you some clothes for now. We can go shopping new ones as soon as I can count on you and know that you will behave Like a Good Girl.", She Said And I nodded again. To be honest, I was still a little bit scared of her but she didn't seem as bad as I thought...yet. "T-Thank you.", I Said And she nodded.

"Alright Baby. I'm going to go to work And you will stay here, Okay?You can explore the House but what are the Rules?", She asked with a raised eyebrow. I tried to remember as much of the Rules she told me yesterday as she sat on my back and the Ones she told me afterwards. "Not going through Red or Black Metal Doors, No running in the House, Don't be mean to others in the House, Don't Make a Mess Or Papi will get mad.", I Said And she petted my Head And Placed another Kiss At My Nose. "Alright, Cutie. I will try to be home soon, Okay?", She Said And I nodded in reply. "But really hurry.", I Replied And she kissed my Nose one last time before nodding and leaving the Room. It's weird since I know her about a day but I already kind of liked her and wanted her to stay with me instead of leaving.

"Good Morning Love.", A male Voice Said suddenly behind me causing me to jump up just as I looked through the Living Room Of The Mansion. It was really a Huge House. "Um-Hi.", I Replied as I looked at the two men in front of me. "Killian Jones. Nice to meet you little one.", He Said smirking as he shook my Hand firmly. "Neal Cassidy. Nice to meet you, you must be Regina.", The Other one Said And hugged me tightly, taking me completely by Surprise. "Alright. You need some tour through the House Love? I'm gonna have a date in two hours but since then I'm all yours.", Killian Said laughing and I nodded as he gestured me to follow him.

"So...with who will you go out? Is she nice?", I asked as we went through several Rooms. I've already Seen two Different Kitchen, one Room that seemed like some kind of home cinema, Three Bedrooms, A Soccer Room, a gymnastic Room, A Work Out Room with many Things for different kinds of sports, some Large Room That Had dumb Lights and some Bottles Of Alcohol as I guessed, probably to mix drinks, A music Room and several others. It would be too much to count. "It's not a 'she' Love, It's a Him. I've met him at a Diner and now we're going to have our First Date. I can't wait Thought, you gotta help me with the clothes later.", He Said smirking and chuckling as he led me to another room. "That's Great! Have fun! And I will", I Replied Giggling and he smiled right back at me. He actually also looked kind of Gay with all that eyeliner-even I could tell and I didn't know really much about Sex or Sexuality...Of course I wasn't a Virgin since Robin and me did it once to annoy my mother, Let's say I regretted that one later on.

"Who do we have Here?", Another Female Voice asked from our Behinds. "Lily. This is Regina. Regina, That's Lily.", Killian introduced us. "I'm here to do all the Stylings and the Designs Of The Tapes, Garden decoration and Furnitures. What are you doing?", She asked as she raised an eyebrow at me and looked at my Body up and down. "Um...I Actually don't work Here.", I stuttered and it felt like her eyebrow shot even higher. "So what Are you doing here?", She asked and crossed her Arms in front of her Chest. "Emma got her by a Deal. And we're quite happy for that.", Killian answered smiling and Carefully pushed me back upstairs.