Chapter 13

Emma's POV
"Emma.", She Murmured as I stormed into their Direction. "What did I tell you about Leaving the House?!", I yelled harshly. I wasn't sure if I was mad because that Robin, as I assumed, showed up or because she left the House. It was a Rule to stay in the House and she would learn that. "Bu-", "no But! Get the hell Back in the House! And you leave or I will make you! How did you get in here anyway?!", I snapped at the young couple. Robin was probably a few Years older than her; not much thought. "But Emma ple-.", She tried again but I Cut her off by my yelling again. "Don't you argue with me Regina! You will follow my Rules and now go into the House!", I demanded loudly as Some Tears built up in her Eyes. I didn't want to hurt her but that was the way I am; harsh. I couldn't let her leave since she would take my Heart with her in pieces so I had to be harsh or she would rip me apart. "No. Tha-", She tried again but I just cut her off as every other Time as well. "I don't care! And don't you talk back to me! Leave or You will die!", I treated Robin and Earned a surprised and Angry Yelp by Regina as I picked her up and threw her over my Shoulder as I carried her inside. Her former boyfriend tried to stop me but well, it was my Place and Killian and Neal held him back; whenever they came. Probably they heard the Noises and walked into us.

I got into the House and slammed the Door shut as I made my way upstairs without letting go of Regina, even thought she tried to kick me and wiggle herself free from my Grip. She suddenly stopped as we stood in front of my Room, I could tell she was afraid since it was a Red Metal Door and she had never seen it from the Inside or anything like that. I opened the Door and walked in, then I closed it before throwing Regina as careful as possible in that moment into the Bed. "Emma I w-", She tried to argue. "No! Shut your Mouth Regina! You know the Rules and you went outside without anyone's permission! I know what your Mother did to you, do you want to be in the Dark Room for naughty Girls again?!", I yelled and Tears ran down her Cheeks. I obviously hurt her by my Words and the Loudness Of My Voice and it broke my Heart, still I had to be harsh with her because if I wouldn't be then she would maybe leave me and I could never let that happen. She had to understand the Rules. She couldn't leave. "I don't want to be here! I want to be with Robin! He just came by and you destroy everything!", She yelled with Angry Tears Running down her soft flesh. "Don't you yell at me Regina! Cut it right out!", I yelled back as I grabbed her Face by her Cheeks with my Hand causing her to cry more. I had no Idea if I hurt her or of she was just sad in general. "You will not talk to me in such a Tone Regina or I promise you I will just as Punish you as your Mother Did! I can do Even worse! I promise you Regina you don't want to get on my Bad Side!", I hissed and Tears ran down her Cheeks again and then over my Fingers.

I loosened my Grip on her Face and she pulled away instantly. "I hate you! You understand nothing!", She yelled crying before storming out of the Room and I heard the Door Of Her Room Shut.