Chapter 23

Emma's POV
Smut warning-I Know I know, you have been waiting for that already

I put off her Dress revealing her Hot Body. I mean I've seen it several times before but that was the first one I knew it would be all for me. I licked my Lips as they crashed against hers. She fumbled a little at my Belt with her Fingers until it finally sprung open so I could strip down the Jeans. I took off my Shirt as well and threw it in any Corner. She looked at my Breasts for some time since since I didn't wear a Bra, then her gaze wandered to my Arms and then back to my Face. She leaned forward and as we kissed She Wrapped her Legs around my Waist. I could already feel the hotness coming from her Body next to mine. I took off her Bra as well and Sucked one of her Nipples into my Mouth causing her to Moan. She would be waking the whole house once I was inside of her.

I felt my Hair being grabbed before Her Body arched more into my Touch. After some time i let go of her Nipple and showed the other one the same attention as My Hands Roamed Over Her Soft Flesh. She was literally the definition of Perfection. "Don't tease me Daddy.", She begged in between a few Moans and I smirked against her. "Alright Princess.", I Replied smirking and Kissed her Again as my Hands Pulled down her Panties before I took off my boxers as well. "Are you?...", I asked and she shook her Head no. "No. I've done it before already...it's just some time ago...", She admitted and I kissed her Nose and Nodded. She looked down my Body until her Eyes landed on my Member. She looked at it wide eyed but not in a bad way. I knew she liked it.

"May I?", I asked as my Gaze went to her Legs and she Nodded ever so softly as she continued looking at me curiously with these Dark Brown Eyes, Like she wouldn't exactly know what I meant. I could've sworn they were darker at that Moment. I gently Took her Legs and placed them on my Shoulders as I licked over her Entrance slowly to Tease her. Her Hips bucked And it was as if she was trying to get closer to my Face as she arched her Body into my Direction. I smirked a little before licking again and again until she'd just be a Moaning hot mess anymore. Mine. Her Hands immediately found my Hair again as I continued licking and she began Screaming my Name or moaning loud in general. I was Glad Killian and Lily were out of the House, what concerns Neal...I am Very Sorry.

I started fucking her with my Tongue and her Moans immediately loudened. "Daddy.", She whined frustrated with my Tease as I grabbed her Ass and squeezed it a little without ever stopping the Movements with my Tongue. "I-I can't hold it.", She continued and I immediately started going even faster. I loved it. I loved how she tasted and her Reactions Of every lick. I'd definitely eat her out more often. I heard her Screaming my Name Before Delicious Juices Ran down my Chin. God I really loved how she tasted.

"Daddy...", She Said and I kissed her Before she would say anything else. I knew anyway; I knew she couldn't wait any longer and neither could I. I gently pulled her Closer to me before Slowly entering her. She was tight but I liked it. I also was a little bit surprised that I actually fit. She moaned loudly and held onto my Shoulders since I leaned over her while pushing into her in a nice Tempo. It wasn't too fast for the first time but it also pleased us. I also couldn't believe that she loved me!!! Me! She actually was the first person that ever said that to me...Well the first one I believed.