Chapter 15

Emma's POV
It's been another three weeks since I spanked Regina and I was actually happy. She was behaving well and didn't do any problems anymore. She also wasn't shutting down, she was feeling happy as well as I thought.

"Daddy!!!", I heard her Yelling through the House, seemly coming from the Bathroom. When did we switch from Papi to Daddy Thought...
"What is it, Princess?", I asked as I looked at her little frame sitting in the full Bathtub as she played with some soap bubbles and Killian washed her. "Come In Daddy.", She Said with a wide Smile and a Smirk Of Killian. "You know I don't think I should do that, Cutie.", I Replied And her smile immediately faded. "Please Daddy! Or play with me!", She Said And I nearly chocked on My Own spittle. She couldn't mean that; could she. "What?", I managed to get out. "Lelu.", She Said And took the Panda that was under water...oh god no. "Gina! You can't put her into the Bathtub.", I Said And she giggled a little causing me to smile. "Then you have to Come in.", She Said Giggling and I sighed. I knew I wouldn't win that one no matter how much or long I'd try.

I told Killian that he could go since he probably had much better things to do than bathing Regina. I put off my Clothes as I felt her Eyes on me constantly. I've already seen her naked since I often looked at her or talked with her while bathing time but on the other Hand she had never seen me-seen him. I wasn't too sure how she would react. I mean I was pretty sure she wouldn't be a Virgin since I already had to learn how suborn she could be and I was sure she already just did it with Robin to annoy her Mother.

"Alright Slip forward.", I Said And she giggled as she gave me some place to get in behind her. I carefully got in and after literally three seconds I sat down she already leaned backwards to me with her Panda In her Hand. "You know it will have to dry and you probably can't sleep with Lelu Tonight.", I Explained And a Cute Pout formed on her Lips. "But I need her. Or you.", She Said giggling again. The sound of her Voice was literally the most beautiful thing in the world. "Alright. I'll sleep next to you tonight.", I Replied as I put a little of the bath foam on her Nose by my index Finger causing her to Giggle a little. "Thank you Daddy. For taking care of me so well. I know that I am annoying.", She Said as she played with my Hair a little. She really liked it as I figured. "Oh sweetheart you aren't annoying. Sometimes you're just a little stubborn but we can handle that now do we?", I asked chuckling and she giggled nodding. I had no idea what it was that she did to me but since I met her I was uncontrollably Happy and Calm. Well and she also got me quite frustrated sometimes but that would never last too long. Before my Job was just to kill people and well; kill them coldly, then returning home and watch Netflix, check Instagram or maybe Sleep. Now it meant to do a Job that I still wouldn't regret, to be honest. Then to return home to my Sweetie Pie And entertain her so she wouldn't get bored and does some Dorky Things.