Chapter 25

Emma's POV
It's been Several Weeks with Regina already and At the Night she went back to Bed wit dried Tears On Her Cheeks She Explained me what happened. I also wasn't sure what to think of myself at that situation. I was indescribable happy that she Chose me and loved me but in the other Hand I felt Stupid and mean for being an Asshole to Robin. He cared for her nothing less than me or Ruby and I also wasn't an Asshole to her. I also thought she looked cute with the little Bracelet and couldn't help but think of her Wearing Bracelets That the Children Of our Own would make for her. Yes. I did want to have Children with her. Not just one; I want two. I want to see her with an adorable Baby Bum and I want to raise our Kids with her. Of course It would change anything but at that part of our Life's we aren't yet.

"Daddy. Don't go. Please.", Regina asked with Her bottom Lip Poked Out as she was wrapping her Arms and Legs around me once again; and not to mention I got to hold that Gorgeous Ass again. Her Brown Eyes seemed even bigger than they had already been thought. "Baby I have to go. You know that.", I Replied But I knew I wouldn't win this Fight. Regina always had her Phases; stubbornness, clinginess, fighting, annoyingness, Adorableness And Pouting usually, but it changed since some weeks and now there was just Stubbornness, Clinginess, adorableness And Pouting left. "Please Daddy.", She whined And Rolled her Hips closer to my Body as she Placed her Face At My Shoulder. "I won't let you go anyway.", She continued with a little giggle that sent sweet vibrations from my Neck right through my Whole Body. I smirked back at her and her Grip around me Tightened. "We will see about that.", I Replied And walked back into her Room. She had seen mine some days ago even thought there was a Red Metal Door But she didn't like the way it was and immediately began drawing little Hearts on the Walls so I quickly got her out of there before my Room would become the inside of a Princess Castle Of a Six Years old.

"You can try.", She Replied And Tightened her Grip around me once again before letting out a Loud Squeak as I plopped into the Bed, her falling at first. Of course I let go of her for that moment so I wouldn't actually fall on her and steady myself with my Hands above her. I would be crushing her. To my Surprise she didn't let go of me. I stood up again without holding her and even thought she slowly slid down a little, just a few centimeters in a minute; she didn't let go of me. She pressed her eyes shut and knitted her Eyebrows as she tried to hold onto me So she wouldn't fall off. "Alright. I will stay.", I chuckled and held her back up by her Ass. She opened her eyes and Giggled a little with a proud smirk. She would definitely be my Family. She already was.

AN//So very sorry to end this book now but this was actually the last part of it
I hope you liked it thought. Maybe leave a Feedback for me or Leave some Requests if you want to💗💗🥰

‼️Please go to my profile at 'conversations' and vote which book should be posted next‼️

-See you My lil evil Regals🤟🤟