Chapter 8

Emma's POV
Regina was On my Lap again as we watched The Movie. Insidious. At the first part of the Movie, well the First few minutes, Regina stayed silent and looked at the Tv wide eyed but soon after some scary Scenes She Backed up more and more by every scene until she was cuddled up against Me with her Face At The Crop Of my Neck while her Arms were wrapped around my Shoulders And Neck to Hold herself close.

"You will Miss everything, Princess.", I informed smirking as I Stroke circles in her Back. I knew I shouldn't be liking it but the Attention she gave me was just too great to let go. I haven't heard anything from her that was about the former Boyfriend so My Idea must've worked. The Fact how cute she looked when she was scared was just a top thing besides. "I don't wanna See it, Papi. It's scary.", She Murmured Against my Neck Which caused me to shift Uncomfortably around in Place since she got me Rock hard by the Vibrations Against my Skin. Also the Fact That she sat on my Lap maybe did that...who knows. Literally everything she does turns me on. It didn't look like she got it yet thought-My Secret I mean. "Well But you will miss everything. It's just a movie Cuteness.", I Replied And kissed the Top Of Her Head as she loosened her Monkey Grip around me and looked into my Eyes. "But still! What if it can actually happen to me! It's also super scary!", She pouted before snuggling back to my Neck. "Alright, But nobody can hurt you as long as you're Here Baby.", I whispered into her Ear and continued streaking her backside Carefully yet as loving as I could. She burned herself in my Heart and I would never let her go again, leaving me Broken and empty. I knew it too well and it wouldn't happen with her. She was mine now and she would have to accept that; however if she was in a Cuddling and Clingy mood or Pouting and Striking.

I probably just got as less of the Movie as her since my Mind wandered and I though about some time and Place where Regina was Mine-Fully-Like in a Relationship. Where she was my Girlfriend and loved me. Where she would be pressing these soft Teasing Lips Against Mine And Just Get as wet as hard I get for her. Somewhere I could take her right there and she would enjoy it; love it even. Some place where I would wake up with these Giggles everyday next to me.

I looked down and Saw her Petite Frame Sleeping At My Chest, Her Knees were Pulled up so she would be able to lay on me and her Arms were still wrapped around my Waist. I looked over to Killian that smiled widely at me. "You deserve it Hun.", He Said in a warm Voice as his Eyes Travelled to Regina. I never understood how he could be so-well, it seemed like he was actually happy with life. He never snapped at me, for our whole Friendship; not even one time. He always built me up when I was down and distracted me if I needed it. I even know his Parents.

We actually met through Lily. Me and Lily are both foster Child's and One day Lily Met that Bartender At a Club And it turned out to be Killian. Through him we met Neal then and since I made my own business with Well..killing people, as cold as it sounds, They stayed with me and quit their Jobs to work for me. As friends thought. I was more than able to take care of their wellbeing and Also to take care of Regina.