chapter 12

Shawn's POV

{present day}

I went back over to my apartment and decided to respond to Andrew's missed calls. 

"Have you taken care of this emergency of yours?" He asked me.
"I don't know." I replied.
"What kind of an answer is that?"

I felt myself choke up again. I don't know Andrew, I really don't know how to address this. Are we together? Is she with Anthony now? Or is she with the both of us? I'm confused.

"Shawn? I don't know what goes on with you most of the time. You've been acting so strange recently. Never mind listen, Hailey and you are going to attend a party together tonight. It's a party by a modelling agency and Hailey has been invited to it, you're going as her plus one."

Do I really still need to be with Hailey? I'm with Camila now and I know it's complicated now, with Anthony back in the picture but I remember telling myself I'll work hard for her, no matter how hard it gets. So even though she says she wants Anthony, I need to talk it out with her. She can't let Anthony twist her thoughts to leave me and be with him. I'll get her back, I will.

"Andrew I don't think me and Hailey will work out."
"Shawn I'm not letting you do this again. You have signed a contract and you have to stick with it, and you remember what the management said. It's their way or they drop you."

Yeah I remember all their threats pretty well. I agreed to working with them and not making a mess like last time, and that meant I had to be with Hailey for a full year, without any complaints.

I sighed before replying "Okay I'm sorry. Just text me the details, I'll be there."
"Okay now get into the studio and start working on your stuff." He said and cut the call.

I set the phone aside and leaned back in my couch as I waited for my co-writers to arrive. I didn't stir for a while, for a long while.

I picked my phone back up and started typing a message out for Camila.

S : are you okay?

C : I'm sorry

S : he didn't hurt you again did he?

C : can you come over? Anthony isn't here and I need to talk to you about this
C : I dont know what to do Shawn

S : are you back with him?

C : I dont know
C : please I need to see you

S : what do you mean you don't know?
S : are we over?
S : are we together?
S : am I just your playtoy?
S : tell me Camila!

C : shawn please I need to see you

S : not until you tell me what we are
S : what am I to you?

C : shawn quit being selfish and please just come over and let me explain myself

S : Camila why did you kiss him?
S : did he force you to?

C : shawn he said he'd kill himself if he can't have me

S : and you fell for his lies?