sorry

Unfortunately I won't be continuing this trilogy anymore and so the fake series comes to an end here. My apologies.

This book was a lot of fun but it isn't something that I see myself writing anymore. The interest with this book has completely dwindled down and I've also discovered how unproud I am of this series. I don't see myself investing any time or effort into this, but I'm definitely not ungrateful for all the positive feedback, and all the requests to continue this series.

This series has been the origin of my love for writing and it has helped me grow, so it'll definitely be a special part of me.

But with time I've realised that the storyline and the plots are cliché, the writing style weak and unexpressive, and the only thing fueling this book has been people's love for Shawmila. I've complained about how overrated this book is, because I know there are so many more talented people who are proud of what they write and deserve the recognition, but don't get it, which in turn demotivates them, whereas here I am, badmouthing my own book because I'm unhappy with it but people keep showering this book with compliments that it doesn't deserve.

But if you enjoyed the book, thank you nonetheless; if you didn't, that's fine too.

Anyways, sorry again, and goodbye.