thank u, next

thank you so much for your mind boggling response to this book. the first book "fake love" was born out of my mere lack-lustre imagination and my love for shawmila, and never had i, in a million years, expected people to actually read and enjoy a piece of work that i composed, let alone make a sequel to it.

when my book first reached 100 reads, i was in shambles, it was truly nothing i had ever imagined and i said to myself - it can't get any better than this. but i was proven wrong when you guys started being so engrossed into the stories and leaving comments that made me laugh and cry (in a cool way) and my works started growing and growing, and now here we are ; 5k+ reads on the first part and 4k+ reads on this one (which only came into existence, last month).

thank you for reading, voting, commenting, adding the story to your libraries and/or reading lists, and even for being active throughout the story, it means a lot, a lot more than you can imagine. i know this sounds too over the top or corny, but it feels good to be appreciated when you're going through a tough time, and so i'll express my gratitude in whatever manner i find suitable, even if it means writing the cheesiest thank you note ever.

special thanks to all the people who commented some of the loveliest things and were the most active throughout, meaning WhyAlltheseyears Luvela9 lovingshawmila _Olivia_Lowe_ sofi_coppa updatecamilizer mendussyy etc. i love you and appreciate you so much.

the "fake" series will come to a halt for now (not for too long hopefully), since i am in need of a break to sort out the next book and make it better than the last one. i already know the main plot/theme but i still need to figure out the storyline and an ending (whether i want it to be a happy ending, or if i want to be the devil himself and not give them the happy ending they deserve), and other small details about the book. so until my mind is ready for the next part, this series will be on hiatus.

and if i haven't managed to shove my new book down your throat yet, then for the millionth time, i have a new book called "seven day road trip" featuring shawn mendes, camila cabello, niall horan, selena gomez, hailee steinfeld, charlie puth and ruel van dijk as a group of best friends, who plan on a spontaneous road trip for seven days.

it will have some shawmila content in it as well, so i hope that suffices for the absence of this series.

until the next one folks x