1

SENDING OFF

2014, July, Sunday

2014, July, Sunday

"Do my eyes just decieve me? Am I seeing a nervous looking Malfoy infront of me? or I'm just imagining?" asked the laughing Father, eyes sparkled with amusement as he watched his son fidgeting.

"No," the boy shot him a glare, "I just don't feel like going, I got a bad feeling about this."

"Oh don't be so dramatic." The father said. Draco Malfoy, age 33 gave his 15 year old son, Scorpius Malfoy a shove as he laughed.

"I'm serious Father! If anything happens to me out there, you'll going to live with that guilt." Scorpius muttered, as he adjusted his coat.

A laugh followed behind the two Malfoys as they gazed towards their direction, "Oh how cute, Draco's going to miss his little Scorpion." tutted Pansy as she waggled her finger at the two tall blondes.

Zach laughed as Scorpius glared at his friend.

Zach Zabini has the same age with Scorpius, the Zabini heir of Pansy Parkinson-Zabini and Blaise Zabini.

"Shut your laughing Zabini." Scorpius whispered furiously at him.

"Oh don't be so grumpy there mate!" piped in Blaise as he and Draco exchanged a manly hug.

Pansy smiled at the two 15 year old boys and sniffled, "Oh I'm going to miss you two!" She cried as she hug the two Slytherins.

Scorpius and Zach squirmed out of Pansy's hug but the twitch at the sides of their lips were noticable.

"It'll only be three weeks." Zach pointed out, "— stop being dramatic Mum."

Scorpius chuckled, "Well it's their fault." he said as he jerked his thumb at Blaise and Draco, " — they came up to this idea. Bloody Summer Camp with muggles." He muttered.