5

AN INTRODUCTION

Scorpius Malfoy was beyond shock

Scorpius Malfoy was beyond shock. Of all people he get to be teammates with, this insuperable girl is part of his team! How outrageous can his day get.

Salazar must've punished me this hard. Father will be jumping for joy when he hears my first day is already the worse. The thought at himself, grimacing.

Scorpius' grey eyes bored into hers, glaring at the similar pair of eyes just like his.

Just then, a cough was heard, making Scorpius and the girl to snap out of their glaring session and faced at the Italian brunette boy beside him.

"May we introduce ourselves first before you two kill each other?" Zach began, shooting a pointed look at his best mate.

Scorpius's eyes narrowed at him but exhaled sharply nevertheless. His eyes gazed at the five girls in-front of them, as Mark began to speak.

"The name's Mark, Mark Steven Cahill." He began, "This here's my cousins, Troy and Josh Cahill." he continued as the two brunette boys waved at the girls.

The girls waved back and smiled, even the brunette girl merely shook her head and let out a small smile.

"My name's Zach. Zacharia Alexander Zabini." Zach followed as he too, smiled at them. Just then, all eyes were gazing at the platinum blonde haired boy as Zach nudged him at the sides with his elbows, signalling him to speak up.

"Malfoy." Scorp said, "Scorpius Lucius Malfoy."

They nodded and smiled at him, and Scorpius swore he saw the brunette girl's eyebrow raise a bit. "My name's, Olive." said the girl with the golden blonde hair. "I'm Kathlyn." a ginger haired girl followed as another one continued, "And I'm Monica."

The boys nodded, "I'm Lyra Antonette Brown," said the raven haired girl. "And my name's Cassiopeia Narcissa Granger, but just call me Cassie."