33

GRYFFINDORS

Scorpius was contemplating

Scorpius was contemplating. Any moment now the Weasleys and the Potters will be here and he still haven't got himself prepared for that event. Because of his bonding moment with his mother earlier, he forgot about dealing with the Weasleys and now he doesn't even know what attire to wear for dinner.

Suddenly there was a knock on his bedroom door, "Come in," Scorp said, then a few seconds later the door opened revealing his beautiful Mother just simply wearing a black fitted pants and white long sleeved turtle neck.

She looked at Scorpius and raised a brow at him as she noticed him still wearing the same clothes he was wearing earlier.

"Okay darling, you've been here in your room for an hour and you still haven't changed." Hermione pointed out as she walked towards him.

Scorp just sighed as he was staring at his wardrobe. Looks like Tinky managed to pile up all his clothes there already but his eyes were still debating what to wear. He doesn't know if he'll wear casual clothes or formal ones like he mostly do whenever they have a guest at dinner back at his Father's place.

"Let me guess, you don't know what to wear?" Hermione smirked as Scorp just nodded.

"You remind me of someone." she chuckled as he skimmed through his wardrobe, "Just pick something casual. It's just dinner. The Weasley's aren't just our guests, they're family. So just wear anything that's comfortable."

Scorpius furrowed his brows as he took his black dark green long sleeved turtle neck and some black pants, "What do you think?" he asked.

"That'll do," Hermione smirked, "Very Slytherin of you."

"I reckon there'll be full of Gryffindors tonight so I'll make sure I stand out." He smirked.

Hermione chuckled, as she was reminded so much of Scorpius' father.

Then her smile faded as she realized something. She took her hand and placed it over Scorpius' cheek as she looked at her son adoringly, "What's wrong Mother?" he asked.