32

A MALFOY

Draco Malfoy just couldn't get his eyes off of her

Draco Malfoy just couldn't get his eyes off of her. He just can't stop staring at the beautiful fifteen year old girl infront of him.

His beautiful daughter.

Cassie's brunette hair was styled down so Draco had a good view of her platinum blonde highlights. Platinum blonde like his, and Cassie's eyes belonged to him too. He just can't believe that all of this was happening.

"You know that staring is rude right?" Cassie joked in attempt to lighten up the atmosphere. She was currently sipping her afternoon tea as the two of them relaxed by the Manor's gazebo at the backyard.

The girl was astonished by the landscape of the exterior of the Manor. Their yard was massive but everything looked perfect. It was like a fairytale living in the Malfoy Manor. From the fountains, to a small pond, to the beautiful flowers and the gazebo. It looked amazing.

Draco chuckled softly as he heard his daughter. It seems that she got her mother's attitude too.

Well of course, she did have her for all these years.

"Okay so Cassie," Draco began, "Let me get this straight cause I had a good few minutes to comprehend all the events that was happening."

Cassie raised a brow at her Father and chuckled, "Okay let's hear it Dad." she said making Draco to look at her with amusement.

Being called "Dad" by this girl infront of him was a dream come true. Never have he ever thought that he could hear that word from her, yet here they are.

"So you and Scorp met at the muggle camp I sent him." He began whilst Cassie nodded in agreement and as if signalling him to go on, "at first you didn't get along — which I can't possibly imagine — sort out your differences and became friends? Then realized you two were blood. Then hatched up a plan on switching both of your places so you can meet your other parent?"