38

THE MALFOY STYLE

"Good Morning Father," Cassie cheerfully chirped

"Good Morning daughter." Draco smiled, still not getting used to saying that word. Cassie felt the same too but her heart just can't help but skip as she realized she's finally having breakfast with her father.

"That looks so good." Cassie began as she walked towards his Father, who was preparing a stack of pancakes with strawberries at the side and extra syrup.

Draco eyed her daughter with a cheerful smile, "I sometimes do this to Scorp when I'm not rushing for work. I don't know how your mother does your breakfast but I hope you like pancakes." he said as he took the plate and they walked towards the dining hall.

Cassie raised a brow, knowing a successful owner of a grand company cooking breakfast for his children wasn't really her expectation.

But it made her smile too. It seems there are a lot of things she hasn't discovered yet about his Dad. Well of course they just met the day before, but so far for Cassie, everything is perfect.

"Really?" Cassie replied shockingly as she followed her Father, "That's how Mum prepares my breakfast too. Actually pancakes and strawberries are my favorite. Though usually she won't put that amount of syrup because she says too much sweet is not good for the teeth, as if I don't know that already." Cassie chuckled, remembering her Mum.

Surprisingly, Draco chuckled along.

"Typical Hermione." he said softly but froze a bit when he realized that he mentioned her name.

he's still not used to it, mentioning her name.

Cassie noticed it but she didn't pushed on, "Yeah, but I sometimes sneak some more syrups when she's not looking."

As they reached the table, there was already a cup of coffee waiting and a glass of warm milk by Dobby, who— greeted the two Malfoys a good morning before leaving.