23

AN ESCAPE

"Are you certain you're doing well now Olive? You hit your arm earlier a little bit too hard

"Are you certain you're doing well now Olive? You hit your arm earlier a little bit too hard." Lyra pointed out as I shook my head, "Not just a little bit. I heard the thump, I know that was bloody painful."

We are now currently inside our cabin. The Kathlyn was taking a shower and Monica went out to get some water.

Earlier before dinner, Olive and Zach were fencing. Well the Slytherin volunteered to teach the poor girl, but she got imbalanced and tripped causing her arm to hit the stoned floor. I even heard the thump which I knew wasn't even possible.

"Really I'm fine. Earlier after dinner, Scorpius checked up on me and he kind of looked at my arm then it was gone." she explained making me to look at her.

"What was gone actually?" I asked.

"The pain. I mean, I had a cast after playing fencing right when I got injured, but after Malfoy had taken a look at my arm, it disappeared. I don't know, it's sorta just vanished."

Wait what?

Lyra and I looked at each other and I only gave her a shrug. "He was just looking at your injured arm? That's it?" she asked.

"Well he kinda liked massaged it." she explained and I can see the blush forming on her cheeks causing me to smirk.

Typical.

"So you mean to tell us Scorp massaged your arm and it what— suddenly got healed?" I repeated as she nodded.

"Yeah, weird right? He kinda like have some magic on his hands." she joked making me raise a brow at Lyra, "But anyways, maybe he knew some physical therapy techniques, all in all I'm thankful he got rid of the pain."

"Yeah," I said, "Good thing."

Scorp can heal? How was that even possible?

My bestfriend was looking at me weirdly, as if she was thinking what I was also thinking but before Lyra could say anything, our cabin door opened revealing Monica with a bottle of water on her hand and the other was a folded paper.